Reviews for Open Up Your Eyes, Good Girl
light-chiix3 chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I personally really enjoyed this chapter too.
Probably because as you said, it was based on reality so you knew exactly the feelings you wanted to convey.
And ironically, when I first read this story I thought that nobody will ever make me this dumb, but now I'm not so sure anymore. I fell under the spell of a guy, and I don't know what I should do...
But I'll do my best anyway to keep my pride intact.
Thanks for the feelings you let me felt, awesome story! :)
light-chiix3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I don't know why I read this fic ages ago, but never reviewed...sorry!
But I'm here now! :D
Ahah I totally understand you, I seriously love Brendan, but he's the easiest to put in the bad role of a Contestshipping story because he never appeared in the anime, so he doesn't really have a behaviour, and also...the stories we read in this fandom only make this convinction better :9
Great, great chapter, really, I felt everything you writed...awesome job!
Rosilia chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I forgot to review on this one as well ._.
Why am I so forgetful?!
Gah, whatever I think when I read this, i was in my stage of "I'm too lazy to review" xD
Anyways, NUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY YOU END IT OFF LIKE THAT! CRUEL PERSON T_T
I wanted to see how Drew was going to confess to May xD
I'm supposed to be the evil one here D:
My name is Disaster freaking Butterfly xD
I'm taking back my job thank you very much .
I wish this story would've continued more, it seemed like it would've become really detailed if it was slowly progressing and counting all the days Drew had called May xD I dunno, that bias just my thought, but it was still amazing :D
Aerielle chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Beautiful ending, o:
Your writing style is fantastic, and I will be sure to check out your other stories.
Keep up the good work!

*Favorites List*
LoveLoverGrl chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This was nice and a little deeper than the usual CS stories about :) good job!

8.6/10
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
That's why I think so many people are stupid. If only they'd listen to their friends and other people that care about them. *Sigh*

Anyway, this was a nice two-shot even, though, you meant for it to be a one-shot.
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aw, poor Drew. This was an adorable story in a sad and depressing way...
A Lilac Butterflys Imagination chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really think you should continue this story, for good or for worse I mean show how May heals, show how a good boyfriend is not like brendan. You dont have to do like 8 more chapters I would just do like 1 or 2 because its a good story.
berribitch chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This is good. Both chapters are depressing, and wow. I mean, I know this stuff goes on in real life, but it doesn't make it easier to take in. Zi wonder how people like "Brendan" can live with themselves. :/ Well, anyway, I think this is good. :) sad that it's true, though. :
ElsieLorraine chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was pretty sad. It was very realistic and I commend you for that. One of my friends keeps going after this guy, but she fails to see that he's not that good for her. But she's just blinded by her adoration to him. It makes me sad.

Your writing is awesome. I like it. It's amazing.

Keep it up!

- Raine
LuvAllPokemon chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow, you are SO GOOD at writing. I know how you feel cuz I have the same problem. I don't know what to do anymore. People need to trust me more ;-;

~LAPKat
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Hmmm...you should make a second chapter where May finds out Drew and her friends were right...or Brendan breaks it up with her.
ochazuke chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
["(...) If rumors are all true, than are the ones saying that I'm a whore sleeping with Brendan, Ash, and you real too?"]

Judging by how popular May is (we are talking about the 'Princess of Hoenn' here!), I can imagine how often the Pokemon Contests' tabloids/magazines gossip about that, lol
theasianwonder chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great story so far, i like where i think this is headed.

definitely captures my attention. and i like how you put it in drew's point of view, it's always interesting to see it through his eyes and how he feels.