Reviews for Couch Trips
Crimson Yrael chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
This was probably the chapter that ruined this story for me. I really liked the initial plot and character development of the first arc, but the clumsy shoehorning of a small harem into the story is just...no.
Ikurus chapter 72 . 6/6/2014
The part where Doc Epstien changed Ranma's mind about Akane and Ukyo made me feel ill.
That aside, I got till chapter 72 so far and this is a wonderful story.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
shugokage chapter 151 . 12/8/2013
This is a truly one of a kind and incredible story which is easily and hands down one the best Ranma 1/2 stories. I have really enjoyed your unique and interesting portrayal of the characters especially the curses and gradually maturity of the characters as well so thank you for this wonderful story!
shugokage chapter 90 . 12/7/2013
Amazing story and I do love you rationalization of the relationships of this story!
Y2 Ranma chapter 136 . 5/1/2013
Instead of
Tagaki(Husband) x Akama(Tai Tai) x Lo Shan & Mei Zhang 2ndWife
Couldn't it be
Akama(Husband) x Tagaki(Tai Tai) x Mei Zhang(Lo Shan) 2ndWife
&
Tagaki(Husband) x Akama(Tai Tai) x Lo Shan(Mei Zhang) 2ndWife
Y2Ranma chapter 111 . 4/28/2013
Nodoka talks about how Ranko has trouble making friends if there is any new chapters why not bring Hotaru (Saturn) into the story as a friend for Ranko
Y2Ranma chapter 60 . 4/23/2013
Twice you had Ranma pull the tanto from his mothers neck yet if she was gonna commit sepukku the tanto would be at her abdomen hence the reason for the second who deliveries the killing blow by cutting the head off

wiki/Seppuku
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Brilliant!
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This story should have a better summary. Maybe: "In a world where everyone needs therapy, what happens if they actually get it?"
Compucles chapter 36 . 3/27/2013
I really don't like the idea of giving Ukyo to Ranma and Akane to form a permanent threesome (nor all of the premarital sex; you should've at least had them using protection), but this is otherwise a very good story so far.
Compucles chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
What kind of odds are those?! Nabiki's only given the three of them combined about a 54% chance of any of them ever having a baby. If a bookie's going to cheat on the odds, (s)he'd cheat in the other direction to make a bigger profit.
Compucles chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
Why would Shampoo be forced to marry Mousse if he beat her? The laws quoted in canon only apply the Kiss of Marriage to outsiders. While there could be an additional law allowing it (which is a common idea in Ranma fanfics), you haven't given Ranma any source to assume that's the case for this fanfic.
Compucles chapter 22 . 3/27/2013
Technically, Tatewaki Kuno was the best in Nerima; Akane just didn't know it. Kodachi was also there from the beginning, but Akane has always outranked her.
PaulBlay chapter 53 . 10/20/2012
I prefer the manga version where there is no Sasuke. I don't think he adds anything to the cast, and he's a rather pitiful character (similar to Gosunkugi in some ways).
Guest chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
"That was very considerate of you Ranma." Said Kasumi brightly. "You take up less room in your girl form."

The last time I laughed so hard was when I heard the punchline to the joke about Rene Descartes and the bartender.
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »