Reviews for Bonds of the Uzumaki
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 19 . 1/25
A sequel would be lovely as I love this story, and many others you have writen.
Black Artist - Alucard Masters chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
wish there was a next chapter (also this never actually made it to M rated ya know?) oh well such a good story deserved to have its ending. so i thank you for such my friend. may your story survive the test of time.
DarkusCyril chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
1) its the same as his webs, just solid and golden
2) very cool
3) its the Bracken Dance in English(don't remember full Japanese translation: _ no Mai)
Kratos Pendragon chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Another good story although I'm kind of sad that it ended. Well I'm looking forward to your other story I have yet to read!
Tylercruz chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
That was MOSTLY touching, you got that from A movie? He just joking it was AWESOME! hope to see more fanfics made by the ever great author
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
WONDERFUL! I DO HOPE YOU WILL GO FURTHER WITH THE STORY LINE. IT IS REALLY GOOD!
R2-Ski2 chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
I very much enjoyed this story. I was highly fond of the character Koda and the relationship between him and Naruto. It's a real shame that you decided against a sequel, since I would have enjoyed seeing how Kodas presence altered the events of Shippuden. Oh well.
ryuwar6 chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
I loved this story _
ob1292 chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
A very good story, I hope you change your mind about a sequel you are setting it up well. My only hope is you do a better job than that stupid manga artist who sent Naruto on a three yea training trip where he learned basically nothing. I mean seriously he has maybe half a dozen actual jutsu he did not even learn form the toads or his elemental affinity until he returned.
Anisax chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
Great story. Can't wait for the sequel!
Jose19 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This is a good story overall and it made interesting by giving him Naruto a Family to have and we will see how much of a impact this will make on his life.
yukicrewger2 chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
to note:1

it is "Dance of the Seedling Fern" or "Bracken Dance"
Techtroche chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
10 so for i like it
Dark Murcielago chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
Marvelous!
I'm really glad i decided to read it!
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
This story, was amazing, and I can't wait for the sequel, so I wish u the best of luck with with all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!