Reviews for Experiment
Paul Larimone chapter 10 . 10/25
I know this is a very long time ago, but I just found this and wanted to tell you; this story is so far my most favourite long-story Shelnard fiction. They are so adorable in every way. Thank you for such an amazing one
Castor Solace Stark Rogers chapter 10 . 5/7/2019
Oh my god that was so sweet, I'm crying... :'c I loved this story so much. You're an amazing author.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
I just wanted to let you know that i dont even ship it (or phierb) but you wright so well i just have to read it all! (Btw i love howerd/ragi and i found you reading bujeet!) Do you have a discord? I would love to chat with you!
Renata Bubblegum chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
I loved it!
tayrulez chapter 10 . 2/16/2018
i never relly thought about shelnord as a couple before but i got to say u did it justice
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
That was actually pretty good. Actually never mind. That was literal goals
its2020andicantdeletethis chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
I love the story, the story line and how in character everyone is I've read every single in the characters voices. But I do have one thing to say when a person is attracted to both genders it's called bisexual.
TheLocalAquatic chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
Aww...the entire story is so well-written and so in character (especially Sheldon) and I love it!
heiydra chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
luvin it so far
neshapink9 chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
Omg this was so good.
Lazay Woman chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
TT This chapter was a little sad with Penny moving and all, but at least they can still visit her and stuffs. I loved this story mew~ Thanks for the good read.
~Lazay Woman~
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Sheldon was written very well. I could hear his voice as I read this. I like Howard and Raj ships, I don't really like Sheldon and Leanord together, but it is still a good story.
AkanAbrun chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
I was a bit weary of this pairing, since I always saw them as friends, but I must say...
Fucking encore this shit seriously please write another one with those two. Not a sequel, I mean, but another separate story. You were really great at capturing Sheldon's confusion and reluctance. I expected Leonard to be a bit more disliking towards the idea of them being "together," but nonetheless the story was so amazing. Thank you so much for putting in the time to write it. You really have the talent and skill for this. Keep going. :)
Katherine199327 chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Let The Guys Have a Family
Puppy chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
DA FEELZ DA FEELZ FEELZ FEELZ FEELZ! Why must you do dis to meh!? I loved it! 3 3 3