Reviews for Experiment
Kathy1993 chapter 10 . 6/8
Let The Guys Have a Family
Puppy chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
DA FEELZ DA FEELZ FEELZ FEELZ FEELZ! Why must you do dis to meh!? I loved it! 3 3 3
CainAJLBassen chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
On terms of Howard's mother she isn't given a first name (much like curleys wife in of mice and men) to cement the fact she is simply Howard's mother and has no essence of her own life without her son. However during writing you could either refer to her simply as mrs Wolowitz and/or write in her POV for example :
Mrs Wollowitz was so disappointed her one and only son had turned his back on her and was moving out of their home, to entertain ideas of being a fag No less! (Not my ideals at all just an example.)
Mislav chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Great first chapter! Sheldon's confusion about Leonard stating obvious was very in-character, and I like how Sheldon likes Leonard calling him by a nickname and hiw he wants all of Leonard's attention for himself. And Leonard thought about running made me giggle a little. Grammar and spelling are pretty good too. I promise I will read more :)
abbyzelda chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
‘Kay, so I finally, FINALLY got around to reading this, and I just have one word: Bravo. I’ll be honest, I’m not really a Sheldon/Leonard fan. At all. BUT! I simply couldn’t pass up the opportunity to read Raj/Howard (really, that’s pretty much the only reason that propelled me to read the story.) But I am SO GLAD I did, because I absolutely loved it.

Now brace yourself, this is gonna be a long review (but you deserve every word of it):

I’m absolutely blown away by this amazing fic. You didn’t overdo anything, you kept them perfectly in character, the pacing wasn’t too rushed or too dragged out. You also kept me hooked from the very beginning, which believe me, is not an easy thing to do!

My absolute favourite part was when Howard and Raj confessed their relationship to their families. I don’t know why, maybe it’s the simple and natural way you wrote it, but SOMETHING struck a chord with me. I’m serious, that part touched me.

Of course, the following chapter was extremely emotional as well. I had a feeling Sheldon’s mother wouldn’t approve of her son’s sexuality and their relationship, but GOOD GOLLY I had so much trouble keeping it together when she told them how disappointed she was. Then, when Missy hugged Sheldon … that’s when I lost it. That really hit me hard. It’s too much, man. For a story in which the genres are Romance/Humor, this sure had a lot of intense, emotional drama!

Just a random little comment: I simply *loved* how Raj told Sheldon to follow his heart. That is exactly the kind of thing he would say. Also, I always loved Sheldon’s innocence, and you captured it really well. A lot of people write Sheldon as overly cold, emotionless, and condescending, which I don’t think is necessarily true. But your portrayal of Shelly, especially his more vulnerable side, was absolutely fantastic.

This isn’t the first story that’s made me feel inferior in terms of the quality of my own writing, but I think this puts almost everything I’ve written to shame (please take that as a compliment!) Obviously you can tell that I’m biased towards the couples, but the fact that you made me attached to BOTH pairings when I didn’t even ship one of them to begin with shows that you truly are a magnificent writer.

This isn’t my typical, standard “Aww, so cute, loved it :)” review. Why? Because, like I said, you deserve more. Don’t get me wrong, I love cute/fluffy stories, and yours definitely had many adorable moments, but I love stories like this one even more. I was so disappointed when I finished the last chapter, that’s how much I loved it. Oh my God, when Howard proposed to Raj, you should have seen me. I literally had the stupidest grin on my face. Heck, I’m still grinning now as I type this review!

So, to end this review that’s full of gushiness. Miss, thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing this splendid art with us! Do I even need to mention that I’m adding this to my favourites? Well, I’ll tell you this: this is one of the best BBT/slash fics I’ve ever read, and DEFINITELY the best RajxHoward fic (even if it was just a side pairing.)

Love you. Don’t ever stop writing ;)
SnowCrashNate chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I can't quire recall far enough back to my first time, but I'm fairly certan the first figer do not hurt at all, or even is uncomfortable, second may be more uncomfortable, but any pain won't really come until the third. Especially considering how slim Sheldon's fingers are, pluss how he proboably trim them quite often.
Unless he's reserched it, it makes sense sheldon don't know this, but... Going slow when you push inn is actually hellofalot more painfull than if you push in quickly. Because unless you stroke the sub's dick while doing so and going one push at the time rather than a steady movement, it's damned hard to relax properly, so the pain is a continium. One brutal push and then rubbing the submissive guy's dick however is by far the nicer way. Alternativly push shotly, stop, and repeat until you get there, all the while rubbing the guy's dick. On the bright side, if you have sex every day, it won't hurt at all after about 3 days or so. (Unless you take more than a weeks break, then you have to be carefull to avoid pain and a month or more will pretty much set the pain problem back to square one. xD)
Oh, and even biteing your tounge can't stop a minimum of whimpering. Trust me, I -know-. xD
But I have to say you did a pretty good job at the scene.
SnowCrashNate chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
I really like your story, it drags me inn. You obviously have some writing skills.
However, based on how Sheldon's mom react, I somehow doubt she's be acting any less suportive of Sheldon. Of course, she'd proboably still say she'd pray for him and maybe ask him if he wanted to come with her to church to be healed, but she'd also say she still loved him, not blame him for anything or say it was a choise he made or anything, I suspect even she knows it isn't... The amusing question is wheither or not her first question would be "have you sinned?" and tried to force them to marry if they said yes. xD But I think her love for her son by far overpowers her religion, although she seems to try and mix them as best she can when there is a chance.
SnowCrashNate chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Just FYI, the typical indian reaction on gayness (as they also mentioned once in the show) would be more like "We accept you and love you anyway, just...keep it to yourself and marry a girl for show."
SnowCrashNate chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Hrm... I would have assumed sheldon would have researched sex before even attempting it, and I should proboably point out that when you have to experience, giving someone a bj is...not as good... You gotta watch your teeths, and trust me that's difficult. ; You rarely just get lucky. But on the brighter side, guys are not all that hard to please, depending on the guy. (I can't say how girls work vs guys, but I have heard guys are more easy to get to cum, all I know is that even when I had very little clue, it wasn't inpossible, but a bit aquard.
All in all, not the worst I've seen. ;) But unless Leonard contraines himself hard on the inpulse to push forward while getting a bj, there will be alot of choking. It's...not pleasant. xD It takes hard work to even partly ignore the gag reflex. But feel free to ask for any advice you need. I love reading good fics. ;)
SnowCrashNate chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I have to admitt this possible relationship is incredibly intresting, as it can go either way on dominance. xD Sheldon do have a patological need for controll, but he could also become submissiv in bed because he always have controll everywere else in his life. xD Leonard is very, very submissiv and has a constant need for reasurance and love, but he also end up feeling like he is not in controll over anything and that might easely lead to him more or less forcing controll over Sheldon's head one day when he gets too fed up, and get out all that pent up rage. xD
Anyway... Love your story tho. Keep up the good work.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Oh my gosh, that was fantastic! I love this story.
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
This was really well written I have never read a tbbt fic before but now I am all about Shelnard I wish you would write another one!
edwards-sparrow chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Howards mums name has never been mentioned in the show she was refered to as Howards mother or Mrs Wolowitz
CHEW-A-STRAW chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
this was the first BBT story i read. I loved it soooooooo much ivjust the epilogue showed the wedding and some otherstuff, but i loved it none the less
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Haha. It wasn't until I finished this chapter that I realized that I read all of Howard's mother's lines in her loud and annoying voice. :P

Great story by the way.