Reviews for A Proper House with Doors and Things
Aw that was cute!
FizzyWitch chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Lovely.
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was amazing! I love this idea, very clever! I most definitely agree that a part 2 is due for this story!
torie.moran07 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Beyond words. I loved this so much! Very well written. I could actually picture everything perfectly in my mind! ...and that kiss has me in shambles... my my! Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love this story!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Absolutely fabulous.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Haha, oh oh oh oh oh... I like this universe A LOT. Your writing was, as usual, FANTASTIC. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you for writing!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ooh love this. Wish there was more so I know what happens.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You need to do a part 2 to this story.
Whackydoodle chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like it. I Like It. I LIKE IT! 'Nuff said. :)
greenlilies chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like it! and gods, the last part give me chills, it reminded me a little too much of River. This is like an AU about Doomsday where the Doctor dies?
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You've been busy. That's an interesting idea, having Rose go back in time, warn the Doctor, then cease to exist. Is that supposed to be a parallel to Amy in "The Girl Who Waited?" Thanks!
sunraye36 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is awesome. I always thought that the Doctor losing Rose was one of the biggest plot holes because unless her loss was actually a fixed point I don't believe for one second wouldn't have gone back and warned his younger self and stopped her from being lost in the first place. Also I love all of your Doctor Who stories they fit so well with things I think could have happened.
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 4/19/2012

I love you

It needs saying a million times! (but I'm lazy, so no)

Perfect! Magnificently fantastic! Molto Bene!

Love

Kels (BlackBlueNSilver951-changed my name)