Reviews for Jade Tech Yuki The Trainer
holy fuck you are a terrible writer. u started in aug 2010, from what i can see, and your writing is absolutely atrocious. there has been ZERO improvement in the many months of writing. your grammar is bad, your spelling is bad, your story flow is non existent. according to your profile, it says you're in the US, so i must assume you are either an immigrant to the US or you're a mentally handicapped ten year old. in either case, have you even TRIED to improve on your writing? there isn't a single sentence in this chapter that can be counted as proper english. seriously, try taking some english classes before continuing. or even reading a book. that should give you some ideas as to proper story formatting at least.
foxchick1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Nice touch with the new dorm it's something very original and I love it
foxchick1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Amazing story, Please update soon
Sakural7865 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
This fic is so cute! XD I have high hopes for this, so I'm looking forward to new chapters.

Keep up the good work!
Animefan12 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Sweet! :D
Baylee1100 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
please please please update this story i want yo know in what way was jaden sick and will jesse or syrus be in this story
Rychan6 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
how long has guardian been doing that?
good choice of Pokemon for her pichu really suits her
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Good work on this chapter as well! So far this is an excellent story!
michelous chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
one tip is maybe include nature as well with each pokemon profile
and another could be have famous duelists from all yu-gi-oh anime as gym leaders
Rychan6 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
funny
keep it up
Rainhealsme chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh, I didn't know that you made a GX crossover. If I had, I would have checked it out sooner. Well, for a start, it's not bad. But...if Jaden is female, then where are all of the other canon characters like Alexis, Syrus, Zane, and Chazz?
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Good story. I'm looking forward to reading more. By the way, why does Guardian always follow Jade around?
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great start to what looks to be an excellent story. I really never did get into Yu-Gi-Oh GX. For me it was the original Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds. I have only seen a couple of episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal that series really doesn't interest me much. Good work!

Sincerely,