Reviews for Where We End
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Caskettshipr chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wonderful story! Absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked this a lot actually, only one thing bothered me, the soldiers making fun of him, SAS/SBS, SF/SMU's do not act like that. Anyone that invents something that saves their lives they like, anyone who puts their face in the crap with them and invents it, would never by his own drinks again.
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow. Wow wow wow WOW. Every section was perfect...the sections descending in order was brilliant. I almost started crying in the first section already! It was beautifully written and very moving throughout. Wonderful work! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
nice, its been a while since ive read somthing this funny, cute and hot in a while,

great ending...cant believe he says that in front of the guests!

Geminii524 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow, I started out crying, then I was smiling by the end. Beautiful, loving, just like E said, flowing like a softly rippling river thru their years. thank you.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
*happiest of sighs* This was pure glory and it flowed like a softly rippling river through their years together. It's so beautiful to see them at the end of their life, still together and their souls and lives intwined down to the last fiber. What a miraculous span of decades they shared.

I loved each scene so much- Them as grandparents, but still full of passion. Loved Abby as a mother yearing to hold her little child, but still embracing her alone time with Connor. Their wedding day and that exquisite love scene, perfection and overlflowing with passion and finally where they started - Abby was doomed the moment she let him cross that threshold into her flat.
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Très très joli histoire, très touchante ! j'ai beaucoup aimé que vous remontiez leur vie pour finir par le commencement ! c'est une idée originale !

c'est un peu triste avec de la gaite aussi , doux-amer peut être : la vie quoi !

à bientôt de vous lire !
Wilemina chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
How beautiful! Really, really beautiful.
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I must have read this last night in bed. That can be the only reason I wouldn't leave a review because this was absolutely beautiful. I love the fact that all through the years, they were always there for each other no matter what. They loved one another to the end of time (literally). Again, this was beautiful. Thank you.
PrehistoricCat chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
So bittersweet... a sad beginning but made better by illustrating what a wonderful life they had together. I'm sure every couple would wish for that; a long, happy life full of love and shared experiences. You can't ask for more

And very clever to tell their life story in reverse, beginning at the end and going back to where it started.

Wonderful story!