Reviews for Keeping Busy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
would have loved chapter 2. its really good.
MarieThea chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love this. Peter's reaction to his 'suspension' is just perfect. On the other hand, I desperately want a sequel where Neal finds out about Peter's plainclothes heroics. He could be NYC's local con-kid rescuer XD
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ahahaha, Peter really can't stop being an agent, can he? And yay for June picking up a baby conman, another criminal addition to her household. :P
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Sweet Story.

JeanneZ84
Wondo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Fun to read. Sweet and touching. Peter, at home on suspension, restless within a few days. Chuckled over him finding fraud by 11:15!

More ... please.
last1stnding chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this. A restless Peter at home, then finding crime at the Senior Center. Involving June in the investigation and then letting the kid go. Perfect.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was a short, yet hilarious story. I could totally see Peter doing this. Plus, I loved that line about Kramer being the only one at the bureau who thought he, or anyone besides Peter, could catch Neal. Great job.
Sholio chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is so fun and adorable! :D I love Hughes' idea of "punishment", and I can totally see Peter spending his downtime like this, everything from putting his accounting degree to use, to trying to "save" the young criminal rather than arresting him. I like June getting involved too.
pechika chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was cute. Trust Peter to unearth a scam at the senior center.
govgal chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Cute! Nice resolution.
Rainey13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Yup, 2 days would probably be about Peter's tolerance level for sitting around. And even without a badge he finds trouble - at least he can't blame Neal for attracting it :-)
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hah. Yeah, Peter is not really the relax-at-home type. This is very cute. Thanks for sharing.