Reviews for The Lion King: Shattered
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
These are really good! Can't wait till part 2
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I am in love with tlk fan fiction now.
chicken chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I really really love this! It's so beautiful that not even words can describe how amazing this is! Nice chapter and i will keep on reading.
LoveNeverDies8 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Dear Shayu,

I cannot describe just how beautiful this story is. The calming peace I feel with this story is only found in this particular story. This may be the sixth time I have read the story, but such beauty would never fade. I wish with all my heart for you to continue this story - yes I have read the chapters two and three. I would be heartbroken if you decide not to. Please continue, as I am willing to wait for ten blue moons for the story to you so much for giving me such a wonderful read and...

Keep writing!
LoveNeverDies
Jtgil chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Are you still going? This is amazing!
Rih4L chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is so good! I can't wait to see what happens next. (:
Vitani825 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Excellent story. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Gingyz chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Evee is the best nom character remake ever
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Butt secks!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
w45oipbgioqweni0fjuhfm3ebhfp 0o32mgfpiob3
Shembre chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Very cute so far! I normally don't read (or write as you know) fluffy stuff, but this works well for now since I know everything is going to get pretty crazy eventually. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ew Lion Sex
Aaron chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
You should keep writing this and make it better and longer
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Loving the emotion, here - especially the idea of Scar's ghost rearing its ugly head, by way of these quips - "I am the king; I can do whatever I want to!" "You sound like your uncle..."

You must continue... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is good, Shayu! You've certainly got potential, as a writer - just remember to use a spell-check; for those words that you find difficult to spell!

3.5/5