Reviews for Something Lost and Never Seen
RMG2000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hotjeez.
Glad you carried on! ;D
Hinchman chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Gosh. Another story of yours I love.

Xo,
Hinch
LuLuZuZu chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Awww! Maggie's so sweet! 3
kellyb321 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Enjoyed the bad side of Jeff...thanks :)
kawaii01 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Love this great job
Erika chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Please do an epilogue or a sequel! I love this pair a lot ( as in like the characters in this story and how they're set up and stuff) :)
SmilesLaughing chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
What I think I love about this story is the fact that it's one of those Romeo and Juliet, two people who shouldn't fall for each other but do, kind of stories. I really hope you make a sequel or an epilogue. That would be lovely:) I'd like to see if Jeff can drop his walls all the way for Nick.
NadieNSabeNada chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Aag1. pancakes in the oven! HILARIOUS! NICK WAS JUST SOO SWEET, HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE JEFFY BREAKFAST, HIS NEW BOYFRIEND! :3 AND I LOOOOVED THIS STORY, SERIOUSLY, IT WAS SUPER CUTE AND HOT AND SWEET AND FUNNY AND AH! IT WAS PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR THIS! AND YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITTE A SEQUEL! or at least an epilogue. YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE AWESOME! (: chaitoooo!
Spaidel chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Love it, and can't believe the story is almost finished. Hope you update fast :)
A.G. Garcia chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Very Funny!
A.G. Garcia chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I love how you ended the latest chapter.
A.G. Garcia chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I don't really like how you portray Nick.
perfectlyODD chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
*applause*
Finally! It's about time these stupid, emotionally constipated guys realised their feelings!
NadieNSabeNada chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Ay conchetumare weon te pasaste! te juro fuuee lo meejoor! wn lo ame lo ame! Es qe te quedo perfectoo enserio! fue la capitulo mas lindo
NadieNSabeNada chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Aaaaag! i haaate jeff' father...such an asshole... But I FUCKIN LOOVE NICK! hee is sooo lost in jeff( if that makes any sense?) ... loved it
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »