Reviews for How Death Came to Meet him
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
VERY nicely done. I don't think I could add anything more to what has already been said.
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
It’s not often I come across a writer who has the necessary skills to turn symbolism into a full out story. (Short as this bit was, but bare with me here) I can’t do that, alas, no matter how much I try or want it. I’m super jelly of you, I wish I could write the way you write. The way you use words is just amazing.

You asked for concrit, which is some kind of criticism I suppose? Well I’ve got nothing, simply because your bit was GOOD. The worst critic I could give would be that it was too short, but THAT is like telling the sun that it’s too hot. If this bit were any longer it would have destroyed the point of where you wanted to go. Do I still make sense? I don’t know anymore. It sounds right in my head. :D

I am going to do the right thing now and tell you that you’re awesome, and that I will be looking forward to more of your work. I hope you will update something else soon.
lost frequencies chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Welcome to the fandom. I'm new here myself. :)

I'm not the concrit hero you're seeking but I just wanted to say that I really like your writing style. I love imagery and metaphors. I love how your writing flows in this piece. It's beautiful.

The fact you're asking for concrit just shows how much you want to improve your writing skills. I commend you for that. I'm sure there are fanficcers and readers around who will be willing to offer you concrit in the future.

Was wondering if you've seen the preview of the latest TF: Prime episode, Armada. This piece reminded me of it.

A well-written debut ficlet with great character insight you have here. I look forward to reading more from you. ;)