Reviews for Three Little Kittens and a Beanpole
detectivejigsaw chapter 2 . 7/3
Agnes's reaction when she sees the Lorax is so realistic to her, and so cute! I love the line about him being a "big, fluffy mustache animal." Though the Once-ler will probably never let him live it down.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 4 . 6/1
please update I really love this story!
Shadowqueen375 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
When are you going to update? Thissss issss sooooo good! I really like it! :3 good luck and good work!
kidbuussister chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I just found this story today and I have to say its exellent but you haven't abandoned it have you?If not can you please say so thanks
Ilikezloraxstory chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
savannah chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
ya girl shure is a lot better than miss haddies house for girls she is a moxster
CadyD chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Ooh! I was thinking of writing a The Lorax/Despicable Me crossover story myself that is somewhat similar to this, but I think you're doing a better job with it than I could've. xD

Please update soon! This is great! :D
luvnstuff15 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it! Please update SOONER than usual! XP
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I love this! Update!
Crystal Persian chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Once again, AMAZING work buddy! I canNOT wait for the next chapter!
RobinMakesMeHappy chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Yay! Update! Me is happy :)
bellechat chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Oh my gosh! You updated! :D :D :D What a great update! I love how sensitive The Once-ler was for the girls! I hope he gets to keep them here! His backstory is touching as well. Especially the part about the hat; his dad sounds like a true good guy. The tree? Hmmm...I have no idea what happened to it.
RobinMakesMeHappy chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Really cool! Please Update.
Mikipeach chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I love this crossover ! It is really nice and cute this relationship between the girl and Once-ler :)
I want to see the meet between the girls and Oncie's family and her reaction when he becomes the Greed-ler. Anyway the girls are really cute and like in the movie. I love and I want you to upadte when you have the time of course...but aaaaah I love it's sooooo nice and pretty lovely this fanfic *w*
(sorry for the mistakes if there were...I must improve my english :P )
otaco chapter 3 . 7/31/2012