Reviews for For You
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Almost suspiciously cheery!
lella7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love that this is about as fluffy as Bellamort can get. You wrote Bellatrix's embarassment very well and I really felt for her at the beginning when she was cringing under everyone's stares. The line about Rodolophus was really sad too. And you managed to keep Voldemort in character whilst being semi-nice to her which is very tricky, so well done. In my mind he wouldn't want everyone knowing about him and Bella, but this was an interesting take on it anyway :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Haha yes, it practically is fluff coming from you :P I loved it! Voldy must have a soft side somewhere. I really like how you used the prompt :)

Lovely writing :D
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Is there any prompt you /can't/ turn into smut? xD

This is a refreshing take on Bellatrix's views about being the Dark Lord's... "servant with benefits". I don't think I've read many fics that includes the views of the other Death Eater's on this arrangement.

I really enjoyed this story!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
) this was pretty enjoyable, I loved Bella's embarrassment, your characterization of the Dark Lord, and his behaviour at the end… Lovely! )
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like this! You are right it is different then usual. LV being nice! Well for him anyway. He is so sharp and cold, but can give a reward on occasions. It is very obvious she is just an object and mechanism.

While I don't agree that LV would not care if anyone else knew because of crazy head canons, it is an interesting ide and I can understand Bella's frustration.

Wonderful Bellamort, as always :)