Reviews for Family
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
really sweet
Sikanda chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Really Charlie strikes me as being sorta asexual actually an aromantic ace(which means not only unable to feel sexual attraction but no romantic attraction as well) so its nice to see a little story about how happy he is just being by himself and how happy he is working with the dragons...Its refreshing NOT to see him paired with random characters because GOD FORBID someone can be completely happy without getting married and reproducing!

As an asexual and more on the aromantic spectrum(though I do feel slight attractions to people one in awhile but not sure it is neccessarily romantic and usually not very strong) I can say you DO NOT need to attach yourself to someone else to be truly satisfied! Sure its great if you do find someone you are compatible with and can spend the rest of your life with but honestly its not needed! And kids? Lots of people don't want to bring children in this world for various reasons! I know I don't!

It just frusterates me that people think cohabitation and coppulating are the be-all and end-all outta life...Not everyone wants that...not everyone NEEDS that! Sure I get a bit lonely at times (though I have great guy friend that I can cuddle with and talk too when needed) but overall you know what? I really LIKE having my own space and not having to deal with anyones elses **** ya know? Even if I did find someone I really liked I would prefer that we keep some space between us...I couldn't imagine ever having to live with someone for example but if we do seperate bedrooms(and preferably a big house where we don't bump into each-other all the time) is a must!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Nobody ever writes about Charlie; I love your little drabbly oneshot things. :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh Molly. She only wants the best for her kids, but she just can't seem to accept what they want. great story!
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Lol, that is /so/ like Molly... twenty years later, she's still trying to find Charlie a girlfriend.

I'd never thought of the dragons being Charlie's family, but I think that it's a great analogy! And I loved the relationship between Charlie and Molly; it was exactly as I'd picture it.

Great story!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Charlie's my favorite so I had to read this. The Charlie in my mind likes to cook too. I love it. And even though I love Charlie/Katie, I also like when he's portrayed as somewhat of a loner, preferring dragons to people. And Molly would be the one to nag him about settling down. She ought to know by now it'll never happen. This is really sweet and you wrote it wonderfully. :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I really, really like this-especially the way Charlie stands up to Molly while still being respectful. Getting married and having children isn't the only way to be happy in life, but a lot of people don't understand that. I can totally see Molly not giving up, though. Great characterizations of both of them.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Always. Harry Potter has taught me to love that word. Let's see... desperately enjoyed the RosexScore hints, and I also liked the PercyxOliver ones x) Whenever I read fics like these though (kids having kids having kids) it makes me feel so lonely and I can't explain why! Arthur and Charlie's little back and forth was enjoyable. And I actually felt a little exasperated right along with Molly there. I like Charlie and his profession, and I don't think he should ever be married. But there's a time and place for everything, and discussing your love for dragons would not be the proper time. I almost expected him to say that his family was there, with all of them, and he didn't NEED a wife and kids because he had all these nieces, nephews, sister-in-laws, etc. But nothing's ever as simple as I think it to be :) Lovely job.