Reviews for Know thy Enemy
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hmm...your nameless Lilty girl seems awfully bitter towards the people who are supposed to be her comrades. Why? Was it because she was forced to become a caravanner against her will? Is it because of the Clavat, Xenos, who seems to enjoy mocking her?
NotMeagain chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was quite good! In a not overly-elaborated way you managed to paint a clear picture of this character and the bitterness she keeps bottled up. While the reason she's like this is not revealed, the story works anyway. I thought it was very clever the way the story ended, too. But I think that a little more could be added to show why she changed her mind about her comrades; the end could benefit from showing a little more positive interaction between them. I still really enjoyed it. Good job :)
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is interesting. You have a very solid grasp of who this character is, and it comes across in her actions and the way you've chosen to describe her thoughts. I would have liked to have seen this fleshed out more, because I bet you could really get into her head.

Cool! Let me know what prompt this was for and I'll put it on your card. Good job!