Reviews for Rio A Blue Bird's Life
Okami50789 chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Great! loved it, it's funny how linda and Blu can now talk! also the part where Jewel pushes linda to the tree and threatens her about linda hittin' on Blu was funny! i imagened linda saying this:
"Jewel! i used to be his owner! do you really think id go out with Blu when he has you?!"

Anyway, i hope there is a sequle to this. i might write my own on (don't worry, id not post it without you're permission) Because i like to see what my mind can come up with.

I loved it and really do hope you create a sequle to this.
Chao
Okami50789
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
make a sequel where Linda and Tulio have their own chicks.
century99 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Nice touch,you should problaly go for a sequel you know hhe chick (chick's) of lindas pm me if you agee ses ya
Antonio Jimenez chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Uh Hey Benderjam I Want to Make Rio 2 Because Next Year In 2013 I'm Going to Blue Sky Studios With director from "Rio" After You Put Nigel Who Turns Good And Make Blu's Good Side And Rafael Voiced By George Lopez who turns into evil and he got the Monkeys Not Mauro They Going to Scocer on Rio in 2014 and this scene when blu, Nigel, and Jewel Are watching "James Cameron's Titanic" Whoever When Linda, Tulio, Fernando, and Blu And Jewel's Kids By Rafael's Monkeys
Weemusiclover1999 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
I liked it how you kept them birds, that was good.

This has been quite good story I quite enjoyed it!
Weemusiclover1999 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
At least their dreams have come through!

There's just one little thing that I noticed. I've noticed that you use that song at the start quite a lot, not that it's wrong or anything but maybe the next Rio story you write you could leave it out and write something else at the start. Just a thought.

Also I've noticed that the chick names change a lot so maybe just pick out a name and keep it like that, just a thought. Other than that it was a good start to the story.
Weemusiclover1999 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Haha! Nigel got what he deserved, FINALLY!

Now onto the last chapter!
Xephos yogcast chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
I hope there's a sequel
BluJet The MacawHawk chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
good, and good, and the ending looks the same with Nigel saying 'I hate you Blu', but overall good.
SpixPrime chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Ah a nice end to this story, I am not surprised that they stayed as birds. Excellent ending and a very excellent story overall.

Sorry Blujet the Macawhawk it looks like you won't be seeing a hug between Blu and Linda I'm afraid, better luck next time LOL.
SpixPrime chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I only have one thing to say to this: Laugh out loud. Very good, but I did find it a little dull that Linda and Tulio had it happen to them the exact same way. It would have been better if they had it happen a slight different way but it was still excellent none the less.
SpixPrime chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
1st, Excellent chapter, The plot is really rolling on now, I find it amusing that Luis and Mauro went to the parade but they forgot alert Blu and the others, So much for back up Boys in the rescue mission. I am also impressed by that Nigel is able to grab 3 birds at once, I can't imagine that but WOW.

Keep up the good work.

Second, BluJet Then MacawHawk, you must really be desperate to see Blu and Linda hug as it is what you have mentioned in most reviews. I get the feeling your a little on BluxLinda, If that was even possible for one thing.

Third, The King of Ownage. Really?. Have you seen the Hobo who runs away from gay? What has that got to do with this story. I am sure The Benderjam here would rather have you review the story then Ask questions that are inappropriate and irrelevant to the Story. Grow up please and use the reviewing system for what it is there for.
BluJet The MacawHawk chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I've read a lot of times and very good, Jewel don't try that on Linda again, she'd never do that and besides Linda, you still have to give a hug, you don't know what Blu feels like being in his wings.
BluJet The MacawHawk chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
this is great, and looking foward to more, and if Linda wanna hug Blu before she turns back now it'll be a good time.
SpixPrime chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
HM quite the optimistic chapter, Pretty good.

Now Linda has had her question answered and now they sort of know their lesson they just can't reveal it exactly.

Pretty good looking forward to the new one.