Reviews for between the lines
bella184ever chapter 10 . 3/14
Since mj has effie in d13 will you cont this and bring her into the rebellion. You write them real well and i would love to see this story continue. I like the idea of them being secretly together.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
You should continue this. This story's one of the best Hayffie stories out there. :)
DeadlyFandoms chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Beautiful. Like wow! Live Heffie, Live this, live your writing! Ahhhhh! In love! :D
Wesfanemt333 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I hope you are going to continue this. And I'm suspecting something other than PMS in this chapter for Effie. I wonder if she's expecting? Hope there's more soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I hope to read more soon. Effie seemed a bit hormonal this chapter, something going on?
Emilly chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
I love your story, even though I am Brazilian and not quite understand some words, i love and hope hayffie continuation
Gabrielle chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Are they both PMSing? lol

I love this, update soon please
Emmi chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
This story is brilliant! Utterly fantastic! You capture their hurt and confusion and love so well. I'm impressed! It's wonderful!
Secret Sunflower chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
This story is amazing, update soon
Savysnape7 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Oh my god it seems like their both PMSing they are cray first mad then contained then sad they horny! But it sure made it a great chapter!
HayffieFanForLife chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
I Am So Glad You Updated! I Love This Story A Lot! It Is Great!
sherlockedd chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
BEBB! About fucking time! :P :P
This is so fucking perfff. I'm actually in love? I love love love that Haymitch is torn between being mad and not being mad because he loves her so much and I love that Effie's suspicious and ALSO CINNA AND PORTIA YOU WRITE THEM PERF.
Andd I like that you went with book canon.
Also shower sex twice and then bed sex? I'm so jealous of them. Srsly.
U r perf bebb.
loller chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
loller is absolutely in love with this!
zeldalinkilia chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Will Effie ever get pregnant? Just wondering. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Hey.
This story is phenomenal you're so extremely talented
Please, please write (and update) new chapters!
I just can't wait for this story to continue!