Reviews for A Give and Take Situation
argfsh chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Just wanted you to know you are by far the best NCIS: LA writer on this site. You keep everyone so in character its almost creepy :) I read all your other stories too but thought it might look stalkerish if i reviewed on every single one. But I reaaalllyyy love all your stories! I hope you post more soon! especially the multi chapter ones with deeks and the team, they're so good! All your stories are so good lol
kimbercullen chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Very nicely done. And very heart wrenching.

K
ananova chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This was really good, the tragedy really showed how their partnership works. And having both of their perspectives was a nice touch, I liked being able to see how both were handling it. thanks for sharing.
jmlane1966 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I thought the first perspective if this story was very good, but this second section all from Deeks POV is brilliant. The depth of feeling is palpable. This is do well written that I could visualize the expressions on their faces. Excellent writing.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is one of the most extraordinary explorations of their partnership I've ever read. The horrible situation the experienced on top of their sometimes awkward feelings for each other play out perfectly. The balance between the terrible sadness and their enduring care for each other is so well done. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
update
Dalek Warrior chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This is great, it really describes Deeks perfectly. :)
duskbutterfly chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This is incredible. I love that you can create the same level of intensity in both pieces. It's almost impossible, the second should feel like a rewrite on the most basic level, but it doesn't. They're both beautiful, brutal, raw and intense. I'm glad you left Deeks' till last, it's even more insightful having had the chance to read the 'content' you get to really embrace the emotion.
kali82 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
These two pieces are just beautiful! I love how you use their internal monologues to say so much about them as partners - it's such a great choice in contrast to their famous banter. And their thoughts, their emotions... so powerful and very well written. Great work!
(btw, I found this via a Kensi & Deeks rec post at het_reccers on livejournal)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I don't know how I missed this. Some heavy topic you explored there. That's something I wouldn't mind seeing more often. Reading and experiencing what the characters go through when they're confronted with something extreme, something like this. The way they deal with it. Loved the way how Kensi was there for Deeks without the need to really say at all. And you got each ones perspective across flawlessly. More please. :)

-R
callmesandy chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
i really enjoyed this!
kath46 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
wow i really liked how you let them both have a perspective of what they felt in the situation. It was really a great eye opener. Good Story
orfan chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I really liked this story and how you captured it well from both of their perspectives. Theirs is indeed quite a delicate give and take.
Belle Walker chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Awesome story, and I love that we get to see the same events unfold from two different perspectives. Great job with your writing style and with keeping everyone in character.
Eliche chapter 2 . 5/18/2012