Reviews for Horizon
1gio chapter 1 . 5/1
this fic is fucking amazing
daliapv.perez chapter 26 . 3/21
Hola este es mi primer comentario tu fanfic es impresionante y muy maduro es espectacular felicidades es excelente esta historia me hizo reflexionar y me senti identificada, la segunda parte es muy buena.
oat-hnart chapter 26 . 3/20
Okay idk how active you are but I've been posting reviews on Story of Us (just finished chp 7) and I decided to look at what other stories you had... I DIDNT KNOW YOU WROTE THIS STORY AND IM TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I DIDNT LEAVE A REVIEW HAHAHA! I read this like last month and was so hooked bruh. Anyway I also found this one the same rec list (I think...) as story of us so I need to go thank the person who made that list because it brought me to you and I'm hella grateful. This was an amazing story and one of my favorite college AUs. Hope to read more of your great work ahh 3 thank you for everything you do! You're amazing :)
ANURADHA MISHRA chapter 1 . 2/28
Addicted, yeah that's the word. I am addicted to this story and your more than awesome writing style. I am reading this story for the second time and will do so again when I crave for the best sasusaku fictions.
I am hooked to your stories and ideas, raw-unique-beautiful all at once.
brightplace chapter 11 . 1/13
I went looking for this chapter because I wanted to tell you: the part when Sakura gets her tattoo and secretly asks the artist to write “hope” in one of the petals inspired me to do the same. I got my first ever tattoo today and it has to do with my favorite book which gives me hope just as your story does. It’s a finch bird holding a post it note with a drawing of a violet flower in its beak. When the artist finished, I asked if he’d hide hope in the feathers and he did, so well, too. I know where it is but people haven’t noticed it and I think that’s great because I’m waiting for whoever holds my heart to see it themselves. Thank you. (sorry for stealing the idea tho, if that’s how ya feel hehe T-T)
Empress of Everything chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
THANK YOU JESUS HE ASKED HER OUT I WA FROM THE TENSION FUCKING FINALLY
Empress of Everything chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
Oo Sasuke is judgey-mcjudgey pants, lol,
Uchiwaelle chapter 26 . 11/23/2017
Hands down this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Maybe because I love a good love story between fucked-up people, but i know the way you write is one of the main reasons. I know I’ll be reading this again in the future and I feel so thankful to you for sharing this and make my heart flutters.
HollyNinetales chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
I looove how you've written everyone, espically Ino and Shikamaru. Everything was just so good.
HollyNinetales chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
You word things beautifully
HollyNinetales chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
I'm going to binge read all of your stories. No even lying. I LOVE, love love, the way you write. Can't get enough.
brightplace chapter 26 . 10/26/2017
Hello Mrs. JinnySkeans. I’ve been following you and your stories for years now and I’m sorry if this is the only review I’ve ever left, hehe. I’ve never been good at finding the right words to say, but I think I’ve had enough time to think after reading Horizon for the second time after years of reading it the first time to tell you you’re amazing. Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe you lol. There should be a much powerful word for it. All your stories that I follow and read and love and cry over just ignite something in me that has always been extremely difficult to turn on my entire life. So it’s rare to have this flutter, but I’m glad its there because it gives me hope (silly/corny me referencing your story). There so much I never accomplished that are too late to do but so much that I’d like to accomplish that i have all the time in the world for. Thanks for bringing me and all your readers such a joy. You’re magical.
P.S. Whatever happened to Camp Konoha? It was so humorous, I loved it. I’m just curious tho, obviously it’s your choice to remove it for whatever reason (or no reason).
ElvishNinja chapter 26 . 10/19/2017
Ah this was so fun to read! Thanks so much for writing this story it was so heartbreaking and wonderful. Loved the dynamic and the pacing 3
Good Luck in all your future writings and thanks again for this gem :D
ink7blot chapter 26 . 10/8/2017
Holy fuck, Naruto knows. NARUTO ALWAYS KNOWS.

I actually had to stop myself and take a break from this story like 2/3 of the way through because the heartache and the feels were getting WAY too real for me to be able to handle responsibly. I've read few stories that make me do that (this story now joins those ranks), and they are a blessing and a curse in my life. And so if you can make me have to stop reading and catch my breath, or, heaven forbid, you can make me cry, then you are an author of note and are gifted in the arts of angst and heartbreak.

Loving and hating you so much ~Scarlet
Quen chapter 26 . 9/4/2017
Oh my! I love this story! It's one of the best stories I've read and I just love it. The way you focus on SasuSaku's relationship and how the bond became stronger It was awesome.