Reviews for Horizon
LaLa916 chapter 26 . 1/12
Wow, ANOTHER great story you have created. Love it. Now... time to read the sequel!
Gramatica chapter 26 . 12/15/2015
Well...that was dramatic.
Xcherokee chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
I've been reading this for like the last three days all through class and everything not getting any sleep and not studying for any of my exams, and I know I'm not even close to being done but this is like the 10th time I cried and I just have to tell you. You write better than John green, this is better than the fault in my stars,paper towns and looking for Alaska. Shoot this is better than the freaking note book. This is better than titanic. This is beatiful and amazing and I love this so much and saskue is an ass whole for making her fall in love with him and making her feel safe with him just to up and leave her and be a little jerk. And I love naruto in this I wish there were scenes with him and hinata and I love,completely adore kiba like he's freaking goals I love him in this so much. This chapter really reminds me of the note book scene when the girl husband found out she cheated on him and he was still like I love you but it's your choose its ether me or him and she picked the other boy that scene had me sobbing bc her newly made husband was so understanding about it. And Sakura been through so much and I just really want her to be happy and I still have like 8 chapters left and it's almost and I just love this like your so amazing I love there personalities so much. And your just amazing. I'm so happy I found this like this is the best Sakura/Saskue fic I have ever read.
gurdianofearth chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
qq chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
you know what? I think I like the way Sasuke's first impression about Sakura and I'd like to know how this story goes!
ranemone chapter 26 . 9/15/2015
I love this one:)
Sylvan Moon chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
SasuSaku won't be SasuSaku without angst. They'll never be perfect but they're perfect for each other.

Thanks again for this fic.
Sylvan Moon chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
I realize this story is old and my comments are late, or someone has already said the exact same thing, or whatever... But your pacing is NOT slow. It is JUST right.

I'll be honest and say that I like smut. Hell, I LOVE smut. But smut alone will not make a story great. No matter how hot, or sexy it is. Fics that jump straight into smut without build up or emotions are fucking boring.

So I don't understand readers complaining about "where's all the sex"? I, for one, enjoy the sexual tension more than the actual act itself in fics. And your fic is freaking DRIPPING with sexual tension.

So kudos to you. :)
Sylvan Moon chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I like it when you make Sasuke fall in love. He always tries so hard to go against it. Does everything in his power to avoid it. And he spirals all the way to rock bottom anyway.

Lol. Poor Uchiha.
Sylvan Moon chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
I think you are very brave to write a story that is clearly so personal that it expresses your own emotions about a subject matter that may be considered as taboo by some.
Sylvan Moon chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
I get the distinct impression that Sakura has been raped.. Or abused. *shrugs* might be wrong.

Sasuke reminds me of Vegeta with his one track mind on training.
Danny Bunny chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
I found "Horizon" yesterday and I just couldn't stop reading!

Even tough I'm not a fan of alternative universes, you made me fall in love with your writing. Love, love, love it!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/29/2015