Reviews for Horizon
PJ chapter 2 . 11/26
I've just read ch2 and I'm like, "okay Sasuke (dumbass), do you expect Sakura to walk around sobbing and sulking and letting the whole world know her pain?". Honestly I don't get what he expects. He's being ridiculous. Your story is well written and I'm enjoying myself thank you.
Ay-yo chapter 1 . 11/24
I'll read ALL of your fanfic if I have too. Your representation on Sasuke hits the spot! Your college AU is A.
Scarlet chapter 26 . 11/21
Oh my God! This fic is so awesome really really great and just..just mind blowing. I really enjoyed it and UCHIHA SASUKE ROCKS!
Hail Malkyn chapter 1 . 10/27
You've evolved as a writer. I can see this an older story and compared to your latest ones, it's a bit sloppy, so many repititions, no distinct voice for each character, and have some missing commas. But, it's really inspiring because your latest stories are amazing, crisp, and just perfect Two things that have never changed though are your realistically honest plots and characters. You've inspired and motivated me. Thank you :)
youknees chapter 3 . 9/29
I wonder what's sakura's past is. And sasuke is still sasuke. Hope it will be revealed soon. The thrill is killing me.
walkingspring chapter 5 . 9/9
your writing is so intense!
walkingspring chapter 4 . 9/9
it's interesting to read both of their perspectives
ChappiRuki chapter 26 . 8/24
Well, I just finished this story, and I'm honestly impressed with the strong characterization you gave to both Sasuke and Sakura before delving into their relationship; giving them so much more meaning that way. The way you wrote it - it made me understand them and reflect on myself because I relate to these two so much. I think this is the second time I've found a story where I can draw strength from and improve my own life and try not to be a coward like Sasuke was xD Thank you very, very much for writing this! :)
themagicalfandomworld11 chapter 26 . 8/13
I liked how the story flowed, almost poetically, by using present tense. I got a chance to feel the characters' emotions.
heneralfeels chapter 26 . 7/10
Again, thank you so much for writing beautiful stories. I hope you're doing well, ma'am.
activist4anime chapter 10 . 6/28
How I love your stories so much.
Jesus you fucking genius. This is so good! Holy fuck, how have I not read this ages ago? I am never dissapointed with your work Daisy. Amazing work. I just love how you pay attention to all the details in your work, including doing adequate research on the topics of your stories. Can't get enough! (Tbh the way you build up the sexual tension is fucking perfect. Like why.)
walkingspring chapter 25 . 6/6
Naruto's always right ;)
walkingspring chapter 12 . 6/6
sly Sasuke-kun
affairsofthehart chapter 26 . 4/23
i'm in awe over this story - i adore the way you write, it's so different to a lot of things i've read before and i enjoyed every chapter. Thank you for sharing this, especially with it being so personal. And I'm so ready to read more of your work!

(i recently watched some naruto after years and completely forgot how much i shipped these two when i was a bit younger, so i've been reading a bunch of fanfic and just so you know, this has been by far my favourite!)
I wonder why hinata is not with them...did i miss something?