Reviews for Horizon
Mrs.Uchiha446 chapter 11 . 1/13
I went looking for this chapter because I wanted to tell you: the part when Sakura gets her tattoo and secretly asks the artist to write “hope” in one of the petals inspired me to do the same. I got my first ever tattoo today and it has to do with my favorite book which gives me hope just as your story does. It’s a finch bird holding a post it note with a drawing of a violet flower in its beak. When the artist finished, I asked if he’d hide hope in the feathers and he did, so well, too. I know where it is but people haven’t noticed it and I think that’s great because I’m waiting for whoever holds my heart to see it themselves. Thank you. (sorry for stealing the idea tho, if that’s how ya feel hehe T-T)
Empress of Everything chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
THANK YOU JESUS HE ASKED HER OUT I WA FROM THE TENSION FUCKING FINALLY
Empress of Everything chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
Oo Sasuke is judgey-mcjudgey pants, lol,
Uchiwaelle chapter 26 . 11/23/2017
Hands down this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Maybe because I love a good love story between fucked-up people, but i know the way you write is one of the main reasons. I know I’ll be reading this again in the future and I feel so thankful to you for sharing this and make my heart flutters.
HollyNinetales chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
I looove how you've written everyone, espically Ino and Shikamaru. Everything was just so good.
HollyNinetales chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
You word things beautifully
HollyNinetales chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
I'm going to binge read all of your stories. No even lying. I LOVE, love love, the way you write. Can't get enough.
Mrs.Uchiha446 chapter 26 . 10/26/2017
Hello Mrs. JinnySkeans. I’ve been following you and your stories for years now and I’m sorry if this is the only review I’ve ever left, hehe. I’ve never been good at finding the right words to say, but I think I’ve had enough time to think after reading Horizon for the second time after years of reading it the first time to tell you you’re amazing. Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe you lol. There should be a much powerful word for it. All your stories that I follow and read and love and cry over just ignite something in me that has always been extremely difficult to turn on my entire life. So it’s rare to have this flutter, but I’m glad its there because it gives me hope (silly/corny me referencing your story). There so much I never accomplished that are too late to do but so much that I’d like to accomplish that i have all the time in the world for. Thanks for bringing me and all your readers such a joy. You’re magical.
P.S. Whatever happened to Camp Konoha? It was so humorous, I loved it. I’m just curious tho, obviously it’s your choice to remove it for whatever reason (or no reason).
ElvishNinja chapter 26 . 10/19/2017
Ah this was so fun to read! Thanks so much for writing this story it was so heartbreaking and wonderful. Loved the dynamic and the pacing 3
Good Luck in all your future writings and thanks again for this gem :D
ink7blot chapter 26 . 10/8/2017
Holy fuck, Naruto knows. NARUTO ALWAYS KNOWS.

I actually had to stop myself and take a break from this story like 2/3 of the way through because the heartache and the feels were getting WAY too real for me to be able to handle responsibly. I've read few stories that make me do that (this story now joins those ranks), and they are a blessing and a curse in my life. And so if you can make me have to stop reading and catch my breath, or, heaven forbid, you can make me cry, then you are an author of note and are gifted in the arts of angst and heartbreak.

Loving and hating you so much ~Scarlet
Quen chapter 26 . 9/4/2017
Oh my! I love this story! It's one of the best stories I've read and I just love it. The way you focus on SasuSaku's relationship and how the bond became stronger It was awesome.
tysedon chapter 26 . 9/3/2017
this story is simply beautiful! i love how you focused on sasusaku's relationship because usually some of the writer likes to add side story such as other couple's. not that i'm complaining tho. i'm just currently in the mood to read about the main pairing only. thankyou for sharing this beautiful story with us!
Zessia chapter 26 . 8/13/2017
First thing I want to say is that this is definitely the BEST AU Fanfiction i've ever read of SasuSaku! I can not thank u enough for writing such a amazing story! Everything was just perfect! The way they did not just open up to each other at the beginning but this was a slow process and omfg THAT FIRE and that fucked-up -connection between them! There was so much love and anger and hurt... I absolutely love this story and I'm soooooo glad u gifted us fans with your brilliant writing! Please don't EVER stop with doing such stories. U are so fucking talented!

With much love
Zessi
CatGodApollosSlave chapter 26 . 6/25/2017
So I have binge reading all your stories and I am in love! I love the way you write...it feels real. Thank you so much for all your stories!
HoliCatamoli chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
It's scary how this story (so far) is similar to mine. I'm crying as I read this chapter.

I'm in college right now. I have a guy "friend" who is part of my circle of friends. I had several separate occasions of sexual harrassment from different men I've reaaally trusted while I was growing up, something I've never told anyone about but I found myself telling HIM for reasons I'm not sure about. He reacted much like Sasuke did in this fic. He never said he's sorry for me and never pitied me or anything and you are right, that is the response I needed.

The only difference is that he knows I like him because I told him so, but that I don't expect us to be together. We're both fucked up. My family is a mess. His too. We're both suffering from mental illnesses and not in the right headspace for a relationship anytime soon. Not to mention he's leaving for Japan in a few months for another undergraduate degree.

I really like him though. Sometimes I kind of feel regretful.

Anyway enough of that (lol sorry), I kind of feel really attached to this fic and I'm just in Chapter 7! I love the way you write. We have the same style hehe. Like the tendency to repeat words to emphasize and let sentences flow fast then using short clipped sentences and one sentence paragraphs and writing like you're speaking. You're better though. I can never find the motivation and patience to write long stories and build plots and characters and such.

Keep up the good work!