Reviews for Horizon
reddragonflyy chapter 26 . 2/21
This is so perfectperfectperfect! I simply loved this story.
You are a great writer, this story is so easy to read and so enjoyable! The way you develop the plot is impressive and I am so proud of you for writing about hard subjects with accuracy. I confess that I drop a tear or two during some chapters...
Thank you so much for sharing this (and for keep writing even near your wedding). I hope that you are still as happy as when you finished this fic.
EphemeralSakura chapter 26 . 2/2
Okay, I had to hold back for 25 chapters until I could finally leave you THE review.

First of all, thank you very much for such wonderful story. This is by far my favorite AU and thanks to your words, I could go deeper than I thought I could in a fanfic. Your writing skills are really emotional and creative and it's possible to see how connected to the real world this story is. It's a masterpiece, for sure.

Now, there's one more thing I would like to thank you for. The message you transmitted through this fanfic was simply beautiful and I'm sure it's helped many girls who have gone through the same things as you. You were really brave to work with such a delicate, personal theme, and above all the things I feel after reading your story, respect is definitely the one emotion prevailing inside me.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Thank you for making something so amazing and so deep with the ideas and the experiences that are kept in your heart.

Thank you for this fan fiction. I hope your dreams of becoming a doctor come true, and maybe we will meet one day at hospital.

Form a future college and an eternal fan,
-EphemeralSakura.
Serene2127 chapter 26 . 1/25
This was amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
Thank you for sharing a sensitive topic that I also find a bit misunderstood. I hope you've recovered in your situation. Great job on this chapter like always!
PJ chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
I've just read ch2 and I'm like, "okay Sasuke (dumbass), do you expect Sakura to walk around sobbing and sulking and letting the whole world know her pain?". Honestly I don't get what he expects. He's being ridiculous. Your story is well written and I'm enjoying myself thank you.
Ay-yo chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I'll read ALL of your fanfic if I have too. Your representation on Sasuke hits the spot! Your college AU is A.
Scarlet chapter 26 . 11/21/2016
Oh my God! This fic is so awesome really really great and just..just mind blowing. I really enjoyed it and UCHIHA SASUKE ROCKS!
Hail Malkyn chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
You've evolved as a writer. I can see this an older story and compared to your latest ones, it's a bit sloppy, so many repititions, no distinct voice for each character, and have some missing commas. But, it's really inspiring because your latest stories are amazing, crisp, and just perfect Two things that have never changed though are your realistically honest plots and characters. You've inspired and motivated me. Thank you :)
youknees chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
I wonder what's sakura's past is. And sasuke is still sasuke. Hope it will be revealed soon. The thrill is killing me.
walkingspring chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
your writing is so intense!
walkingspring chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
it's interesting to read both of their perspectives
ChappiRuki chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
Well, I just finished this story, and I'm honestly impressed with the strong characterization you gave to both Sasuke and Sakura before delving into their relationship; giving them so much more meaning that way. The way you wrote it - it made me understand them and reflect on myself because I relate to these two so much. I think this is the second time I've found a story where I can draw strength from and improve my own life and try not to be a coward like Sasuke was xD Thank you very, very much for writing this! :)
themagicalfandomworld11 chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
I liked how the story flowed, almost poetically, by using present tense. I got a chance to feel the characters' emotions.
heneralfeels chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
Again, thank you so much for writing beautiful stories. I hope you're doing well, ma'am.
activist4anime chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
How I love your stories so much.
Jesus you fucking genius. This is so good! Holy fuck, how have I not read this ages ago? I am never dissapointed with your work Daisy. Amazing work. I just love how you pay attention to all the details in your work, including doing adequate research on the topics of your stories. Can't get enough! (Tbh the way you build up the sexual tension is fucking perfect. Like why.)