Reviews for Blade, Blood, Fist
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
I must admit that when I started this fanfic, I thought it wasn't going to be good. But now, I really enjoy rereading this over and over again. The plot is executed superbly with great character development on shigures part I can't wait until the next chapter
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
you should finish this it is way to good to leave unfinished
Germzy chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
Love this fanfic. Please update soon!

*waits in excitement*
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Oh I'm loving this:-)
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
J'aime bien, j'adore ce couple un de s mes préféré avec le Kenichi/Kisara, le baiser avec Ukita était mignon j’espère qu'il aura une suite.
Drax demonix chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Continue tout awesome work iwant to read the sequel
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Great story can't wait to read more. Ready for chap. 9
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
I have read almost every Kenichi story on this sight, and this one by fare is my favorite. The only thing I think would make it better would be a proper ending. You have a real talent for story telling and I would love to know how the story ends.
DarkxKingxWill chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Thus a really great story so far I rally like it I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Awesome I'm sad there's no more. I would love if you continued the story. I'm eager to read more
LordTicky chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
This was a very good read. There's not much in the way of Kenichi fanfiction and even less pairing him with Shigure. I doubt that you'll continue this given the two-year hiatus, but I honestly do hope to see more of this story.
brad1990 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
i like where this is going please update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
wow good stuff. Hope the next chapter comes soon
MyForbiddenDesires chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Don't stop there please do more
Anonamiis chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Dude dis is amazing its the kind of story I love ... That is if its going where I think it is