Reviews for Blade, Blood, Fist
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 5/22
Oh I'm loving this:-)
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 3/19
J'aime bien, j'adore ce couple un de s mes préféré avec le Kenichi/Kisara, le baiser avec Ukita était mignon j’espère qu'il aura une suite.
Drax demonix chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Continue tout awesome work iwant to read the sequel
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Great story can't wait to read more. Ready for chap. 9
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
I have read almost every Kenichi story on this sight, and this one by fare is my favorite. The only thing I think would make it better would be a proper ending. You have a real talent for story telling and I would love to know how the story ends.
DarkxKingxWill chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Thus a really great story so far I rally like it I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Awesome I'm sad there's no more. I would love if you continued the story. I'm eager to read more
LordTicky chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
This was a very good read. There's not much in the way of Kenichi fanfiction and even less pairing him with Shigure. I doubt that you'll continue this given the two-year hiatus, but I honestly do hope to see more of this story.
brad1990 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
i like where this is going please update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
wow good stuff. Hope the next chapter comes soon
MyForbiddenDesires chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Don't stop there please do more
Anime bey chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Dude dis is amazing its the kind of story I love ... That is if its going where I think it is
gearsky chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I'm liking the story so far, but you really need to work on your spelling and grammar. Because as much as I like the story itself, the mistakes you make in spelling, grammar, and proper word use make hard, and at times painful to read. I would advise having someone proofread for you (maybe a beta), and using a dictionary or spellcheck (which apparently can't even recognize its own name) as you write. I hope to see more of this story, and look forward to improvement in your writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
great story so far but how does it end?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
love the story but a little upset that it didn't end is there an end coming?