Reviews for Gilgamesh tries his Hand at
Why does Gilgamesh refer to Assassin by name, he doesn't even do so with Saber?
Getsunohimesama chapter 14 . 6/30
Lancer,not dying IS yourgreatest accomplishment. XD

This was so cute! Dang it all, the cuteness is over 9000! Kotomine must be frothing at the mouth by now, if he hasn't fallen dead already from the sheer amount of innocent happiness going on. I can just imagine him crawling with his last breath to his secret panic room where he keeps enough mapou tofu to feed an army for an entire winter and his collection of the tears of all his victims.

That was an awesome continuation, loved it!
Getsunohimesama chapter 13 . 6/30
I understand the jewlery but gilded boxers...? What's wrong qith this guy, for real now. There has to be a limit to how much gold you can put on your person.

It was a fine change to see Gilgamesh act relatively badass for a change. His life as a freeloader really has messed him up a lot.
Getsunohimesama chapter 12 . 6/30
Oh no. No. Heck no. Is Gilgamesh actually going as the tentacle head? WILL I HAVE TO WITNESS HIM SEW HIMSELF INTO SOMEONE ELSE?
Surprisingly, Kotomine is finally in character. However the original does not stand a chance against Caren.

Does Gilgamesh have to always go for the panty shots around Rin...? Jeez dude, you killed her dad! Some respect would be nice once in a while. XD

Kiritsugu and Irisviel! I totally didn't see that one coming. :D :D

An Iskandor VS Gilgamesh drinking game. That would be interesting.
TTY7 chapter 6 . 6/30
Nice one! :D
Getsunohimesama chapter 11 . 6/30
I... just learned something about Lancer I never wanted to know. XD
Anyone else imagining Caster and Gilgamesh meeting in secret and exchanging Saber figurines and news? No? Well okay then.

I can't believe Gilgamesh just said that to Caren and in front of Kotomine to boot. This just screams swift retribution.

Well, that was swift. -_-

The only thing that can come out the entire cast gathered in the Church is something that no one will ever forget. Ever.

Stop being kind to Caren! It's creepy!

You'd think thst Assassin has done something horrible to deserve all that teasing. XD

Kotomine stole the Elixir of Youth... and used it on everyone...! That man, no matter how much I hate him, is an evil genius! Though I wonder what happened to the whole "whoever dares lay hands on the King's treaure shall be executed for their crimes" thing. Or could it be that being a free-loader has brought on about some radical changes?

I wonder how will Lancer die now. XD
TTY7 chapter 5 . 6/30
This time I feel badly for Caren, to have to go on a date with Gil is truly going to be a test of her patience. I mean, I like Gil, but his idea of courting a woman is flinging a spear at her leg while proposing marriage. Great chapter! Loved it!
TTY7 chapter 4 . 6/30
That was epic! I loved this one!

But my favorite part was imagining Gilgamesh running through a crowded church like a chicken. XD Haha! That had me laughing for a good minute. Poor Kirei. He's got a lot of explaining to do.
Getsunohimesama chapter 10 . 6/30
Kotomine being high on his own , sounds legit.

Wow Gilgamesh, blurred lines much? /:\

The gleeful sadist is probably doing the latter. As any gleeful sadist, he is making careful preparations so that everything that can go wrong may go wrong. Jeez Gilgamesh, for a guy who proposed while throwing an entire armory at the object of his affections, you sure are not much of a sadist yourself.

Gilgamesh. Stop having affectionate feelings towards Caren and go back to trying to ruin what little good mood she may have. I am severely creeped out.

Unlimited... Cooking... Works... My life is comlete. I can finally rest in peace.
TTY7 chapter 3 . 6/30
Wow...she did all that just to get Gilgamesh to wear clothes to the table? She really is a terrifying woman, but I can understand her reasoning. Having to see Gilgamesh in nothing but boxers would become bothersome. I imagine that it would be difficult to concentrate on anything else when he's in the room. Definitely counterproductive for someone like Caren. Nice work!
Getsunohimesama chapter 9 . 6/30
They definitely are on the agenda, it's just that Kotomine wants to be able to observe the fruit of his own labours, so he avoids using someone's help as much as possible. Also, Gilgamesh totally had it coming. If Kotomine's unusual kindness wasn't enough of a warning, Caren's behavior should make him avoid both food and wine for a month.

This... was not all that bad, considering that child Gilgamesh is a better person by far. Easily an actually likeable little kid.

Oh God. Kotomine actually combined his MApou Tofu into the sweets and then distributed the results as discreetly as possible. That man is not just a mad scientist, he is a sadistic, twisted insane fake priest that nobody particularly likes but at the same time he apparently is cool enough to take first place in the character popularity poll without doing anything. The jerk.

But did she kick him upon eye contact?
TTY7 chapter 2 . 6/30
I smell a set up. Kotomine didn't give him money, leaving poor Gil with the dilemma he ended up with and then when he finally gets back home he has to face tofu. XD Oh Gil, you poor king of heroes.
Getsunohimesama chapter 8 . 6/30
I would wonder why nobody turns Kotomine in to the police, however it would be a shame for the entire system to collapse when Kotomine will walk out unscathed anyway.

I bet Kotomine smirked a poor tailor to submission, until his Mapou Tofu Swimsuit was ready. This is also totally canon.

I wonder why Rider wouldn't talk to Gilgamesh- he is very good at making Shinji miserable, the one thing Rider appreciates the most. I bet she would love to share techniques.

Rider and Waver! My two favorite people in the world! :D

I suspect Lancer's accident wasn't all that accidental- I am only surprised that Kirei didin't go with the option of personally supervising Lancer's drowning.

The ccontest was... interesting to say the least. I wonder whether someone un-burried Berserker in the end or not...
TTY7 chapter 1 . 6/30
XD Only Gilgamesh would treat baseball like war. XD Definitely loved this first chapter.
Getsunohimesama chapter 7 . 6/30
This... only makes it sadder that i am too late to participate. So much more than I thought it would be.