Reviews for I Am No One
Hannah1412 chapter 9 . 4/11
Loved this great fanfic I love gendrya
Saphira chapter 9 . 1/24
Aww this is cute. Jon was kind of an ass here and Dany too, thinking she can just command Arya. Or maybe not, perhaps it was only because of what Gendry told them. I would have loved to read about the wedding! But this was a good place to end the fic. Thank you for writing this :)
JonGhost chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
Is this it? Will there be no more:(
Realeal chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Kinda hard to hate such a gorgeous man
red chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I want to hear about the wedding and storms ending
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
FREKEN UPDATE
littlelioness chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Please update! This is fabulous!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Is this how they are written the nooks because based on the show, they're out of character
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
You seriously need to update!
LinkGirl101 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Awwww man. I feel bad for these two :( Thank god that Dany is cool with it (well sort of..). And poor Jon, he really needs to see that Arya ain't his little sis anymore...Anyways the story is awesome :) and I hope you'll update soon _
snapeslady22 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
will there be more because for now i hate jon and that is something i did not think possible
Victoria chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Thank you so much! Jon and Arya are my favourite platonic relationship and Gendry and Arya are my favourite non platonic relationship!
Teuta chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
This is the best thing I've ever read in my life.
KaiyaJones chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
*looks up hopefully* update? And Honestly I don't hate Jon. Perhaps It's because I have an older brother and know he'd have reacted far worse *is picturing jon with a blade at Gendry's neck* I think this is progressing well.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
i love this story. i need more! i really want Arya and Gendry to have a lot of kids together, but thats me. please update your writing is so good and i can't wait until the next chapter.