Reviews for I Am No One
JonGhost chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
Is this it? Will there be no more:(
Realeal chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Kinda hard to hate such a gorgeous man
red chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I want to hear about the wedding and storms ending
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
FREKEN UPDATE
littlelioness chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Please update! This is fabulous!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Is this how they are written the nooks because based on the show, they're out of character
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
You seriously need to update!
LinkGirl101 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Awwww man. I feel bad for these two :( Thank god that Dany is cool with it (well sort of..). And poor Jon, he really needs to see that Arya ain't his little sis anymore...Anyways the story is awesome :) and I hope you'll update soon _
snapeslady22 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
will there be more because for now i hate jon and that is something i did not think possible
Victoria chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Thank you so much! Jon and Arya are my favourite platonic relationship and Gendry and Arya are my favourite non platonic relationship!
Teuta chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
This is the best thing I've ever read in my life.
KaiyaJones chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
*looks up hopefully* update? And Honestly I don't hate Jon. Perhaps It's because I have an older brother and know he'd have reacted far worse *is picturing jon with a blade at Gendry's neck* I think this is progressing well.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
i love this story. i need more! i really want Arya and Gendry to have a lot of kids together, but thats me. please update your writing is so good and i can't wait until the next chapter.
nisey610 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
I am not mad a Jon he is being a very much so big brother! Love makes us do crazy things! Love is also a life changer!

Can't wait til update again!

Latr
KrazzyKirl chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Wow, does this mean Arya is mad at Gendry and is she still happy they can marry, even though they have to leave and will they leave? Are they going to make babies, lol. IDK, please update this is a good story! I am addicted now! 3 this