Reviews for An Empty Frame
LilithRisen chapter 10 . 1/19
I feel like this story had a lot of potential and I don’t know, for me it kind of flopped. Hermione seemed to let herself be treated crappy by Draco. He would flirt with other women and they aren’t together but right in front of her? After they just made out? Really classy.
Apsincandescence chapter 20 . 10/4/2017
I loved it. the story had drama and humour and romance and thrill. it was one hell of a story. I really like how you write with such nice flow. Also though Hermione is little ooc, I like that you have portrayed her as human who make mistakes and it's not Draco everytime who messes up. I also loved Ginny and her antics. I look forward to reading more from you.
DracoShagMe chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
I laughed so hard at Ginny's antics. Oh my god xd
Guest chapter 20 . 6/7/2017
Poor Draco he got too hurt Hermione was mean !
sanzs123 chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
I think they should have a good night
sanzs123 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
good
sanzs123 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
very detailed short but detailed good chapter love you
sanzs123 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
very good
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
I liked it better when Hermione was in charge. (Wink wink)

Their night together was very sweet. Draco just haaaaad to screw it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
OH MY GOD! I'm too embarrassed saying this to log in. That was SEXY! I never imagined Dravo in that position. Always Hermione. This so much hotter!
babananagurl chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
this is a pretty good story, but the ending is crap. it moves too fast and is way out of character for Draco. I'd add another chapter before the epilogue.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
i really wanna know how old you were when you wrote this especially since you used "cummed"
LCB chapter 21 . 10/24/2015