Reviews for Musings
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Why did I not review this chapter the first time I read it? I love this, the gentle, understated love between Qing Er and Xiao Jian that shine through this fic. It is a lovely study on Qing Er's character as well - there is the noble layd but also the girl yearning for love both in this piece. Well done :)
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
That is so cute and so sweet that Yong Qi came to Xiao Jian to ask for blessing. And it's so good how Xiao Jian pointed out to Yong Qi that Xiao Yan Zi cared for Yong Qi as well. I really like this chapter.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
I love Xiao Yan Zi/Yong Qi's relationship. especially when someone finally realize how much they're worth for one another. It's really good that Xiao Yan Zi knew that she had taken Yong Qi's presence for granted, sometimes she just didn't realize that Yong Qi had done almost everything for her.
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter :) and yes I agree, some variation of this should have been included somewhere. Also I have a lot of thoughts on the (lack of?) sibling relationship between Yong Qi and Zi Wei that I sort of touched on in one of my fics. But I am glad that you've mentioned it as well.
asiannutter chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
nice light-hearted chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
hai...goood story keep writing!
Leialyssa chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I just had to chuckle and giggle like a small girl as I tried to picture xiao yan zi's reactions to it. Hehe, i always wondered whether xiao yan zi knew what she was getting into and actually had a good thought about marriage after huang shang has announced their wedding date. And this chapter answered it well. Love it! Thank you ;)

P/s: i just had to give some good sex education to a patient just now and needless to say, as much as i tried to be very professional, i swear my cheeks were burning hot even before i started.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I really love this chapter! I love the way you describe Zi Wei and Xiao Yan Zi here. (For me, hzgg stopped at hzgg 2.) I can just imagine this scene played by Ruby Lin and Zhao Wei. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I really like this one, and the idea that Zi Wei is more than a delicate, weak girl. She does come off as that sometimes in the drama but there are definitely moments when her strengths really come through, but somehow people always manage to forget. I like the balance you portray her with here :D
Sharance chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Wow! I couldn't believe it, as I turned on my computer to learn and as always getting distracted very easily, I couldn't resist to read your whole fanfic Musings again and without any expectation finding a NEW CHAPTER!
I'm so thankful for you uploading this. You know what, reading your stories, made me think of you as the real HZGG author in disguise because your understanding for each character is so deep and meaningful maybe even better as portrayed in the whole series. Even though it's all written, but while reading it all felt so real and as colourful as you find it in the series.
Again I am deeply touched and really support your writings. Even more because I really don't understand where you find the time for writing ff because I'm currently so completely taken from my med study that I really started panicking. But your ff os worth taking the time and really calmed my nerves down. So thumps up for your work and good luck on your studies!

btw sry for english, I not a native speaker...
Sharance chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
My favorite chapter!
Sharance chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Hi,
first of all I just love this fanfiction of yours, especially the chapter with Ling Fei and Posseses!
Really, was so desperately searching for Er Kang/Ziwei stories and found this. Even it was only an chapter long, but I really appriciated every single word of it.
Acually your a the first writer, who has managed to describe the love between those two.
I just wished you could have written a whole E/Z fanfic.
It just seems that 90% of the hzgg fans only supporting Xiao Yan Zi and Yong Qi, but for the reason I started to love the series was Z/E couple.
I know you are a medstudent and time consuming the study is, as I myself am a medstudent in Germany, but please, I'm begging you to write a whole story about Er Kang, Zi Wei and Dong Er. It would just made my day.
So thank you so much gor sharing your writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I like it. Good Job. keep it up. looking forward for your update.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I like this chapter very much. It really is so cute. I kinda hoped that the story would continue and somehow Mian Yi ended up visiting Yong Qi and family in Da Li..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I like this chapter better than the first and second because here is actually Yong Qi/Xiao Yan Zi story. It is kinda funny and embarrassing that they have t talk about that with Ling Fei.