Reviews for Pizza
Snowmoon chapter 14 . 5/21
NOOOOO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER! WHY!? Anywho, are you still writing for this story? It's become my favorite Hetalia story, and that's saying something, since I didn't ship Romano and Canada, but that's starting to change... please update if you ever have the time! I really want to see what happens next! Until you(possibly? ) update again! Ciao!
Calistrophia chapter 14 . 2/27
OH NO HE DIDN'T!
PLEASE CONTINUE, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
the roller-coaster parts reminds me of my friends they always drag me on rides despite all my kicking and screaming. It's sort of fun to just listen to my friend swear but I'm to busy shouting at them to listen that do I let them drag me onto those things?
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
I know you're probably not going to update this again but it would be beautiful if you could. I'm just gonna drop a follow just in case.
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
No! Romano, don't do it! *Cries*
Oh, please, please, continue this story! I have to know what happens! I just adore it!
kenshinjunkie03 chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
Noooooo! You can't end it like this! There's been a misunderstanding! Btw, I'm loving this story and this pairing, totes, lol. Please let Matthew go hockey crazy on turkey, please? That would be Prussian awesome! Lol
animefreak9708 chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Oh s***... this just got serious. I want to read more I really enjoy it so please please please update
AllTheBitches chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
OH SNAP
SHIT JUST GOT REAL
i love your stories btw
Scones Of Rage chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
NO! NONONONONONO!

HANG THE DAMN PHONE UP NOW LOVI!

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!
doingthethingilike chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it
MikkiH chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
*happy tears*
You're finally back This is the only Hetalia fan fic (only fan fic in general actually) that i was still waiting for! 3
I have yet to read this chapter yet; but I know it shall be wonderful
Aquailita chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
HOLY SHIT NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NON! OMG NONONONONONONONONONO!
ROMANO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
D'X
(TT)
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

(btw, good luck on the next chapter.)
cylobaby chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT LOVI. Such a good chapter! Poor Lovi! Misunderstandings are physically painful for me to read. Update soon!
iivogelchen chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Dear gott. An update at last! Huzzah!
But yea. I was totally expecting that all to happen to. .
ElxzabethMxdford chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Ooh, interesting! :D I'm really enjoying this story!