Reviews for Ich Will Dich Verfolgen
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! You HAVE to update soon! Pleaaaase?
Katsio0 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Mein Gott, do you like to keeping me waiting on such a cool story?
Love it so far, don't stop updating!
Serenity Ma Sogni chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
this is really interesting, please continue! -Serenity
DFWMSeme chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
YOU MUST UPDATE PLEEAAASWWSSAA! heh... update? :)
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PrueHarrison chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Aww, I just have to review this!
The end of the third chapter is soooo cute! Almost as if the story was becoming a PruUk
If enjoyed the story very much and look forward to read the forth chapter - which, I HOPE, will NOT be the last one! (this is a threat!)

Hmm, I wonder... would it be Ok for me to correct some of the german phrases? I know, I'm not a genius in English either, so I shouldn't say anything against the German you use in the story - and I love it, when people use the countries native language in Hetalia fanfictions It's just, I know how difficult German can be!
Just PN me

AND: Promise me to update soon! ... !
Bleachedwolfrest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Really enjoying this story so cant wait for next chapter XD
Canadiancloneluver chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
wow...I really like this...poor Ludwig...Matthew's turn!
Kitty29 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Oh am I happy to see an update for this story! The plot has certainly gotten me suckered! (I've actually been following this since the second chapter and I apologize for not reviewing sooner. The art of reviewing is something I have yet to master.)

I feel I'm far too excited to see how you will weave our beloved Canada into this story for as soon as I read America I thought Canada would come over and they would be buddy buddy and Gilbert would be like 'O HEY THUR' but of course that didn't happen xD

Rambling aside, you've done this story splendidly so far. You're pacing is very well done and you've managed to give us the rules behind Gilbert's death as well as how his death is affecting others without overpowering us with information which is really great! The characters are very IC from what I can tell so far and there are no mistakes with the grammar and spelling! (At least not ones I can find.) I feel as their more things that require praise but it's nearly four o'clock in morning and my mind is not working how I would like it to. For that I apologize, please just note that your story is rather great.

(...this review is long...)

Thanks for the update! Happy writings!
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Hug him until he is happy, Feli!

Well, now Gilbert can be nicer without people questioning his motives. That's a plus.

Its probably Kumajiro that will see Gilbert, not Canada. That would be hilarious (Canada: Kuma, who are you talking to?

Kuma: The man in Eyebrow's Basement

Canada: No one lives there though.

Kuma: Who?)
cylobaby27 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Poor Francis! That was so sad. Gilbert is so sweet, so I can't wait for him to get a bit of happiness. I was so sure though that Alfred was going to realize there was a ghost in his house and not sleep for days, haha. Update soon!
Elisabeth Day chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Interesting story, I like it so far. Also, I almost cried while reading the latest chapter.. F-u-c-k I'm so sensitive sometimes..

Anywayyyys, I can't wait for more, I hope you update soon :)
Alexia-Esco chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Poor Ludwig...

Yay! Mattie shows up next!
Canadiancloneluver chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Aww...poor Gilbert! Not gilbird! Although I always thought Gilbird was an actually bird...oh well, this is better. Arthur! You raised Matthew you idiiot! Anyways, great!
cylobaby chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Poor Gilbert! Poor Gilbird glass! This is so sad- but I'm excited for more updates!