Reviews for Mass Effect: Continuity
chris chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
lost interest after your si turned out to be a deranged noob. nearly every self insert is always panics or a crappy "talimancer". If i see another one of those i might die
dracohalo117 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I cannot waitto see the REAL seventh chapter...sorry I do not review much, I only recently tried getting into the habit of reviewing stories I read as often as I can...

Looking forward to the next update...

dracohalo117
broseph joeseph chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Well, this is one of those stories that has a remarkable amount of potential. It's held my interest for 7 chapters and will continue to do so for a long time coming. I love it so far.

cool job bro
-broseph joeseph
Godskeybladewarrior chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Yahooooo! Ya finally updated, my good sir. Funny chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Well written, I like how you portray Shepard , it make him seem more believable as a person. I will be reviewing every chapter from now on. Also I'm glad you didn't make yourself a "biotic god" in the story so far, also again you make it seem more believable. For all that is good, update soon !
InsidiousAgent chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
He did strike me as Verneresque. It all depends I guess, but not many people I know would react like that. Though, they and I are Swedish, and as of a rule we aren't "wearing or emotions on our clothes" as we say.
You're off to a good start though, keep at it.
Mikle Silver chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I do not quite understand what happened, but the beginning of yet intriguing. In any case, have not yet met fanfiction where the main character is suddenly a fighter pilot.
Godskeybladewarrior chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Lol. Its a little like mine, and Im actually getting close to the spot you are already at. Where you meet Shep. I like this story, and I hope you continue. I wana ask you something though, so PLEASe reply to my PM.
CuHnadian chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Even with a few small spelling errors this was still a good chapter all around. It's interesting to read a FF where the bombs on Prime were actually close to going off.

CuHnadian chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
As much as people (Me included) like to bitch about Cliff hanger endings, it's what makes people excited for the next chapter to come out, so stick with it.

As for dialogue, try not to make all the in game dialogue the same because it will of course get boring to read for people who have played the games (Which is pretty much everybody who reads ME fanfiction).

I do like though that you have your character be quickly worn out by using Biotics. Be sure to have your character still have struggles with them until later on in the story. It's a lot more believable and interesting then someone becoming a master of them overnight.

CuHnadian chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Not a bad opening. The transporting car crash isn't the most original way of getting to the ME universe but it is still better than a bolt of lightning hitting a magic Xbox. The humor's not bad either. Though I think it was unnecessary to say what your characters abilities will be since they should be properly revealed in the story. Just be sure not to make your character a Gary Stu.