Reviews for Kushina's Boyfriend
Willie Ezelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
My name is willie ezelle and I want to marry kushina uzumaki and also have sex with her!
Nerverean chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Will you continue story?
1sunfun chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
nice.
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Awesome! I love it. Although I love, love, /love/ you very, very, very extremely much Minato, Go Kushina. Madara be damn, cause Kushina is coming.
Snipperita chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
What's with the Harry potter?
Elelith chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
How do you even come up with these things?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Wow, great story.
Bladre MKT chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
wait im not too sure of whats happening there in the last part... but kushimada must be the must cracking pair i have read XD
Ade chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Terrible story. Typical of Minato bashing. Ya might as well write a story where Minato is the villain and Madara is the hero. OOC much. Then again, considering your other story, you hate minato with great passion. Hate a character, turn them OOC.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
cool
X-elemental chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
"never suspecting that he usually got more in a week than most men got from their girlfriends in a year."

...Assuming working relationship where they could only do each other on a day on the weekend or so and Kushina getting it on with Minato more than 7 times per day...Probable yes, sadly.
madara2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Erm... I love Tobi he was hillarous! But i hate Madara soooo much. Because
A. he turned Sasuke against konaha
B. Yeah its annoying not seeing his face but i guess to most people hes still a serect. So hiding his face i get. Also we have to wait to see Sasukes new Sharingan first the hole big suprise.
C. Lol yeah "/ it does look like a baseball
D. He should walk

Like i sed Love Toi HATE MADARA!
Hickabickaboo chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Love the cross over to you other story.
maxridelover chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
lol!
APG66 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Enjoyed the new chapter, but could you explain the omake? I'm afraid I dont understand the joke.