Reviews for Jump! to Conclusions
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Loved this; poor Tom, getting into crazy situations.
T. F. Crosby chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Ah-ha! This the one I forgot to mention. I've liked all your stories and hope you write more. Especially McQuaid brothers ones. Hopefully, I'll get my own going here soon.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
This was really good! I really enjoyed it :)
Crazy Stairs chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Nice! I love Doug and Tom. And I love Doug being worried about him. 3 It's great that they go undercover pretending to be brothers and sort of feel like real brothers at the same time. They're so sweet together.
a chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
If Tom went to the hospital with a job related injury wouldn't Fuller be informed because he's the boss? You know, for workman's comp. Or did Tom decide to pay that hospital bill out of pocket just to hide the injury? Also, wouldn't Tom have to write an official statement detailing exactly how the arrest went down? I thought law enforcement was one of those jobs with tons of paperwork. And given that both the prosecuting and defense lawyers are going to pick those statements apart, I would think Tom would want to be as truthful and detailed as possible. I also think that all of those statements would pass over Fuller's desk first.

Anyway...

I loved Penhall and Tom's conversation.

I attended a middle school where we were required to shower after gym. The school gave us the option of wearing swimsuits for modesty. Us girls also had the option of taking a half-shower (using a sink, washrag, and soap to wash the top half of your body) if we were menstrating. The were a lot of girls who claimed to be menstrating long before they got their fist periods because the didn't want to get their hair wet when they didn't have time to blow-dry and style it before the next class. The guys, I imagine, could do whatever they wanted since both of the gym teachers at the school were female and there was no-one to watch what went on in their locker-room.
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Great fic!
Sk8er Chica chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
This is an excellent story! You nailed the whole McQuaid brothers/Tom and Doug dynamic! I definitely think you should wrap it up by having them talk about what happened 'cause Doug would definitely ask.
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Great chapter, it does seem like the perfect place to stop but i'd be happy with another chapter, up to you!
Megth chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
You can't stop, another chapter please! Really enjoying this so far and if I could convince you to give us more than just one more chapter it would be great!
a chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I can't wait to see how Penhall reacts to all of this. He's my favorite character on the show.

I have a little trouble believing Hanson would have had a problem with showering in the first place but other than that I think you grasped his character fairly well.
Marmie chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
i love this story! please continue soon
CaptainOfAsgard chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
you dont have to worry about getting charecters right. Its a fanfic. (:
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Good chapter, i'm looking forward to Doug entering the fic!
ILOVEJOHNNYDEPP chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I really like this story and I cant wait for Doug to come in because I love him almost as much as Hanson. Pleas update sooonnn!