Reviews for A Year To Remember
Qaths10 chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
:D

Very cute fic, I liked very much and excuse me for late comment hehehe

I hope soon to read more new fic

Best regards

Forgive my writing, but my native language is not English
Lushcoltrane chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful story. Off to read the rest of this mini-series now.
Luana chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I absolutely adored this story from the beginning to its very lovely end.
I keep asking myself how I didn't discover this fic sooner...but I suppose that's irrelevant...what matters is how talented you are and how much I enjoyed reading your story...now...where to start to tell you all the details that made it great from my point of view...
First, I adore the way you portrayed both girls..the sarcastic, broody Jade but at the same time a completely different person during the interaction with Tori. Just beautiful to read.
About our latin girl..let's just say this is the first Tory, that I genuinely like in a fic, since it's the first time I see her as I would imagine her dealing with Jade, to clarify this observation...here you let us see a Tory, that even thought is known for being "the good girl", won't just stand there and let Jade to humillate her, like it always happen in others fics, and it makes me appreciate your story so much more. I specially liked your description of her reaction to Jade, when the goth girl completely lost it, because simply put...that's the reaction that one will expect from someone who was hurt...even though the person who caused the harm didn't mean to do it. Again, I love how you redeem Jade from her behaviour and make her work to earn Tory again. Was great to see an emotional and romantic side of Jade, and I seriously adore the way she proves again and again how much she loves Tory. Your ending was amazingly good, in a word, perfect!. I just wish there could be a thing or two to tell, to help you improve..but there's absolutely nothing about your writing that needs improving...so I just hope to see more from you, regarding Jori. Please don't let your readers with just our wishes to see more from you.

P.D. I apologize for every grammatical or semantic mistake...my language is spanish and although I can perfectly understand a text in english...writing in this lovely language is another story. Hope you don't mind too much those mistakes in this review. Maybe a I can leave you one in spanish for you the next time. What do you think? :)
Yuni Ilzah-18 chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Sweet ending and I love it so much-y much XD Can't help but to smile
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Pls do an elitoria story! :3 im begging you ...btw awesome story :) so cute!
Kenzie-Kinnity chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Glad I finally got a chance to read this! Loved it bud!
Alex13O chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
great ending for a great story *thumbs up* :)
Ms-Boss26 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
how do you do this? you are awesome!
Heavyinmyheart chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Oh my god loved it! Great ending! :D Jori Rules!
IamStoopKid chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I loved part one of breaking dawn, it was really well done, my fabvorite out of the movies... And this was a beautiful story btw(: loved the ending
santanaxbrittany chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
One word. 3 syllables. BEU-TI-FUL!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I loved this! Lik omg my ass was crying cheering everything! :)
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I love it all. You are a amazing writer. And Jori is always cute. Congrats for your amazing story
Jasmk16 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Aww! That was just so perfect! Seriously loved it! Wonderful wonderful job! (:
The Sovereign chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
that was great congrats on the three part series but you must do a final one shot a happy child birth with both proud mothers alive and well and fast forward 18 years to the childs graduation and future plans. :-)