Reviews for There You Were
notorrious chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Well, this was definitely NOT what I had been expecting...at all, when I heard that there was going to be an Elena/Stefan pregnancy story. But I am intrigued to see where you take this, especially once other characters get added in the mix. Kudos to Stefan for still wanting to see Elena in a romantic way, even though she's pregnant with someone's child. Definitely continue, I have to get my Stelena fix somewhere!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
woooooow so much to say

ok first I thought this was going to be a Stelena pregnancy not an Elena pregnancy and Stefan...lol

second I LOVE STEFAN!

third I really like this story, I can't wait to read more :D
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
rly good so far :D can't wait to see where u'd take it. i'd love for u to continue :D
Kiara chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Hell yes u should continue I really like this story alot .
DesertFlower303 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Please continue! It's awesome!
DeenaMA chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like it :))
Catherine chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I can already tell this is going to be fantastic. Hope you update soon!
fallinfast818 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
great story! I really like it:)
misselenasalvatore011 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Im interested to see where this goes! For the story I'm in the middle of writing it started off like this, soci'd like to see how ours compare! Glad you started right back up again! Can't stand the thought of not having your stories to read every night!
Fanficaccountnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Continue continue continue please I am really missing stelena especially after tonight's episode

I loves till this lie do us part so it would be great if u kept writing this story thank you for writing
little town street chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Continue.. Your stories always put a smile on my face :D
emi chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Can't wait to see where you go with this..great start :)
TVDShay chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
CONTINUUUUEEEE ! I love this one already !
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45