Reviews for Trapped
socialgirl378 chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
I wonder that the reason Dan said his quote at the end of the story, because he might've made a referance to how he first came to be in the original timeline. Making his mistake by cheating on a test is what costed him everyone he ever cared about. And he's comparing that event to Danny having no choice but to take out Jean, who's like his mom. Anywho, this was a nice reading, I guess. I see why it doesn't have a happy ending, but hey. Least Danny made it out alive. Along with some things he learned from the house. Oh, and I think this story may have inspired me to probably write a crossover of 13Ghosts. But, it won't be with Danny Phantom.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
I cried a bit...just a bit
And sometimes I feel sad for Dan...because, yeab, his history.
Well, lovely story you have here. I enjoyed it!
Punkflame chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
cooleyo
Apoapsis chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
It seems to me like Susan was Danny's meant-to-be girlfriend...Sorry if you disagree, everyone loves the Bound Woman! Seemed like she loved him or something...Hmmm, well she's apparently at peace, I think (that part was a bit confusing for me). :D
Apoapsis chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
OH NO, CRAP. THE FREAKIN' JACKAL. Please make me stop reading this somehow, self.
Also, I loved Dan's comment, "Shit just got real for Danny," he's so funny in this story!
Great plot, and something else I noticed: Little to no grammatical mistakes. Niiiiccce! Those always bother me, because there can be a great story, but people make so many mistakes sometimes in the writing. You don't, though, and I like that :D
Apoapsis chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Oh, jeez, "...scarier ghosts..." I know who's coming, don't I? -sniff- -cringe-
I also have a question: How can Danny see the ghosts? In the movie, the humans could only see them with special science-class-looking safety glasses type things. Is it because Danny's half ghost that he can see them, or did I miss something in the first chapter that he does in fact have the glasses on?
Also, was that "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell Dan was singing in the previous chapter? Just curious :D
Apoapsis chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I LOVED Dan's comment, "Bitch is trippin'" Even though it was a bit OOC, I still think it fit him well :D
Apoapsis chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Oh, we all loved the cellophane-wrapped Torso... XD
Apoapsis chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
God Dangit, why person? I love Danny Phantom, but 13 Ghosts gave me nightmares! -cringes- I'm just waiting for the Jackal...He was the subject of horrific nightmares for YEARS! (I'm hiding in a corner, trying to sleep, but it's not working because everytime I close my eyes, the Jackal's there!)
On that note, great story, but I feel REALLY bad for Danny, stuck in that house (somewhat) alone...
A chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
No... T-this was such a fucked up story...I...FUCK.
Amazing, that's all I can really say. I loved the entire story, Danny's encounters with the other ghosts, the way he changed throughout the story... It was all amazing. Wonderful job, kind lady/sir. Just, wonderful.
But the ending... Like, the very ending, with his last talk with Dan... That was actually kind of funny what Danny said. Again, wonderful story, and I hope to read many other good ones by you!
nickorin fusionspark chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
your a dick.
blackkyu chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Oh by the gods! This is one of the most well written and amazing fanfic's out there, I'm surprised it doesn't have anymore fans! The ending made me tear up (hell, this whole story kind of does), and now I'm in the mood for horror films...I blame you and you're amazing, tear jerking, horrific ending. And I can totally see Danny kicking Dan into non-existence.
kronk95 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
this is dark and evil i love it
mouse chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Tis fine my dear, tis fine. I'm just glad that you even wrote this story in the first place. And am completely looking forward to it's final moments.
seantriana chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
it came. this series is giving me goosebumps