Reviews for Unexpected II
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was adorable. Love the punishment, and yay this took a BDSM turn!
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Okay, it's official, you are the best Nicerecy writer this world has ever had. Wonderful, perfect, sexy, yaoilicious. Everything and anything (that's nice) describes this amazing story.
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi666
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ohhhhhh Nico :) I LOVE IT!
psycho-otaku chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Now, this is hot! If I wasn't even the slightest flustered before, now I feel like how Hazel would feel hearing about sex. You rock! I'm hoping that Unexpected III will be even better! ;D
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Very hot but also very sweet, the trust between them is beautiful, so great !
DaughterOfHades76 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You must write an 'Unexpected III'! I love how you make Nico to be the manly man in the relationship! You must go on with your stories!
Tsundere Jiuweihu Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
NuggetSaurus chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh my Jashin that was hot! I love Percy's nickname 'Perce', in the Finnish language word perse means ass.
Nyx811 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love NicoxPercy. Best pairing from Percy Jackson. You are a good author o3o
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nice one ;)
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
ah! you wrote a sequel! yay! and you actually wrote out Jake's name... xD

hmmm? I sense a kink for spanking with your writing... I mean, it's in most of your stories O.O

at least he feels remorse... sorta ; I uhh, am not EXACTLY comfortable with S&M but... I respect your writing! -_-; it truly wasn't bad at all if you're into that stuff!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Whoa. That was a crapload of kink. I feel a little uncomfortable now. Leave it to Nico to be the kink one. Guess when you're the kid of a dead guy, that stuff happens. This was really interesting. Not bad at all!