Reviews for Heat Wave II
The God of Animals chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Can you make a sequel about this about their child? You should name the child something feline related. Ohhh have zeus's reaction :D
Alexandervinterkricka chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This is so good
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Like it just as much as the first Heat wave.
da boy chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
more pleas
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Well Zeus better get his position as god of Drama Queens and Hissy Fits ready because this will put him there for sure. Oh how I'd love to see that happen to my "favorite" uncle. I'd be so proud that he finally got the position that he was always meant for. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
i know this is probably waaayyy too late but ive read this story before and loved it (like all of your stories!) n i really think that there should of been a third installment to this so we can see Percy's pregnancy and meet the cute lil baby! but its only a suggestion (n its definitely not too late)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
:D
Awe
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Yay
Huntress22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
i dont get it. i mean, its funny, but how can guys get pregnant? it just dont make sense.
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh I love it when Percy is a needy kitty *drool* and when Nico play the dominant master *more drool, nosebleed*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
you know its never too late for a sequel to this...
captain guava chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
very cute
CommanderLibra chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
If the baby turns out to be a girl, I will pity that child. And I got restrain once because of something that you don't want to know because it is stupid
Vixen Girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was awesome! I loved the ending the best!:) Are you going to continue the series?! you need ideas *which is doubtful* ask
makorralover99 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012