Reviews for Birds and Badgers
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
is not River, it's her mother, you might want to fix that.
Jayie The Hufflepuff chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
You have no idea the dying whale noise I made when he said his family name was Winchester.
Tel nok shock chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
This is amazing! I hope you post on this!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Oh, oh my. Interesting little mix you have here. Very heartbreaking.
Keep writing!
majorshane chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
What an awesome story so far! 5/5! Please continue!
majorshane chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
He he he, best resurrection scene ever!
Whispering Darkness chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Very interesting crossover idea - I love Crowley and Aziraphale and you write them perfectly. Mix them with the crew of the Serenity and Castiel and this story is made of awesome. :)
esking chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
This is a fantastic story. I cannot wait until you upload. Thank you
esking chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
My poor Aziraphale! Please let someone hug him!
esking chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Where? Where is there a sign posted "please take my heart and smash it with your beautiful hammer erm story"? Cause I don't see one. Seriously, Crowley and Aziraphale (love Zira) is the only ship I've ever taken from a book. And the way you so perfectly weave the three storylines so deftly together? Its like an angel is guiding your hand. WHERE ARE YOU HIDING HIM!
esking chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You have killed me with your amazing Castiel River amazingness. How I have missed superfly
CloakedInsanity chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
This is quite an enjoyable story. Poor River half-angel and poor Aziraphale. I hope you update soon. Any chance of Castiel/River? Just love the thought of them together
kb18142 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Wow - just wow.
I'm always leery of crossovers because I worry whether people can do two fandoms justice - this story is awesome.

Write more!
Yarg chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Impressive crossover, the story is clever and you have captured the characters very well. I'm looking forward to reading more!
tipsyapple chapter 5 . 8/6/2012