Reviews for The Truth
Fox Kit Princess chapter 17 . 5/10/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I wish that you would put more action into your chapters that you write about.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I looking forward to when you update this story for a new chapter because you make it where the story is interesting to reading.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I totally think that Lavi is such a pervert and playboy!
Fox Kit Princess chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that Kaoru and Lavi are like totally kissing each other. Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
If you're having a hard time trying to come up with something that you could have someone that you trust that could read over and give you feed back about want you could change. Great job on this chapter, but you could have put more action into this chapter.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I don't like cliffhangers that leave off of what happens next.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I think that want Yuki went through that it well make her stronger and she is not alone anymore since she has Allen as her friend.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I thought that this chapter was funny to read about.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I like how Yuki threatens to keep Kanda and Kaoru's weapons if the don't behave or else they don't get their weapons back that was most funny.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Great job on this chapter, but I wish that you would add more details into this chapters. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I was not expecting other girl in the story and knowing Lavi the sucker for beautiful women that he well be in love with her.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I demand romance between Yuki and Allen them two would make a great couple, plus Allen promise Yuki that he would protect her from harm.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I hope that Yuki and Allen well get together as a couple. I remember that Lavi is such a playboy with the women when I was watching the anime.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I hope that you update pretty soon!
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I hope that you continue this story because it's such a great story.