Reviews for Innocent
OMFG D'AAAAWWWWW
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Aw how kawaii!
LunaQuetzal chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
that was beautiful. finally, someone who's tired of the incest and given these three a nice, perfectly fine relationship. I love how you kept them all in character, even Desmond who was sleeping throughout.

And I love the whole idea of Altair as the father, Ezio the older brother and Desmond the younger brother. That he agreed to Ezio's sentiment was only evidence of how much he missed familial attachments.

Again, beautiful. Just...beautiful.
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I loved reading this! It is amazing! are you going to write some more on it, because if you do I will definitely read it (and make my friends read it even though they don't play ac).
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Loved it!
Anti-Shoujo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was absolutely amazing! I did play all three games and felt that your personification of the characters were on spot. You even captured Ezios way of speaking so well. I love the way that you captured an essence of a family between them. Great job and please continue writing stories!

-Mflo
Zeie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Very sweet. It's nice to read something with these guys that doesn't involve incest.
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
There is something quiet and wonderful about this that I always tend to fall for in stories. I'm also a sucker for Altair and Ezio as real fixtures in Desmond's life regardless of the AU factor. The dialogue here is really effortless and I love the description of noise you started off with. Anyways, thanks for a great first morning read...I'll be back to read again!