Reviews for Of Princes and Dragons
Charlyn Rose chapter 1 . 1/5
It is a shame you only got so few reviews, consider this one of my favorites along with Endless Numbered Days, i really enjoy reading Resident Evil Fan Fictions. Maybe you should rewrite this into a longer version, just an idea.
Looking forward to more stories, especially Wesker/Chris or even Wesker/Claire.
Surely Blue chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ugh… I get distracted too easily. I was recently checking over my Review History. It’s about 60:40 for stories that FFNet author’s have left at a standstill versus updates that I haven’t had the gumption to leave feedback for. I’m winning against the system (lol), but it’s by a slim margin. So, on Monday, I was on my way to re-read and review Nine Millimeter by Anonacci. But, The Price is Your Life by Hineko12 caught my eye on Tuesday.

Now, and, to little surprise, I haven’t accomplished reviewing either of the two aforementioned titles because a third summary *yours* has stolen my attention for today. Lucky you - at least I’m pulling off this review. I like this a lot. The imagery easily ties together. It is short and to the point while avoiding the “hurried” pit other writers fall into. I didn’t see any grammar/spelling mistakes either. Good work!

The following sentence was my favorite.

And it was painfully clear, as he lowered his gaze and attention to the file in his lap, what it was the agent came here to steal.

TauntingTyrant chapter 1 . 4/20/2012