Reviews for Intense Therapy
Zutsu chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Couldn't tear my eyes away from this!
So good! I laughed a lot. And I love how obvious the sexual tension was between them. I was surprised that Kai was able to hold back for as long as he did.
Anyways, I enjoyed this immensely so it's going on my fav list!
Great job!
-Zutsu
akin 'to38 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Wow! Intense indeed! Love it esp chapter 5! Lol! (did I sound so perv? XD) Love it much! Yum Yum Yum!
Angel yao chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
That was incredible! I truely enjoyed reading it.
Water chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Wow! That was hot. :3 Loved it! Thanks so much for writing! Love all your work, although the feline stories are my fave. o

Please keep writing your wonderful smutty work!

-Water
MikoEpos chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Loved the story:) Liked how you got that Kai's first impression of Tala was that he was a nutcase:)
female-fool chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Story was great,i really liked the idea of a mental shrink and a patient!I know u dont take requests but maybe you can write like...20-30 more chapters!:P It was so funny at times i couldnt stop laughing!Ur the best!:)
female-fool chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Kai's heart skipped a beat there and his arms unlocked numbly he turned around just in case Bryan would decide to take in how those words worked on him.

"See ya..." he said keeping his voice neutral walking for the door just fast enough not to run.

OMG i can totally imagine him and also the urge to just grin like a maniac thats gonna drop dead of happiness!The way u describe each scene is so colorful and easy for the reader to picture!
This story is lovely but u know...i like a strong plot and we definitely have one here!
And that mentally unstable shrink character is simply adorable!:)
female-fool chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Uhhh,Fuck this promises to be major interesting!Cant wait to find out why is the "doc" such a nutcase!:P(is there any info of the sort in the story?) Writing's bloody good as usual!Going on the next chapter now,looks like a highly addictive story!
petrichorus chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
you had me simling from the word masochist JKS but yeah about the threesome i seriously thaught that was gunna happen when he walked in. I FREEKING LOVED YOUR STORY that is all C:
petrichorus chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
OMG YES 7 thousand Praise the lord :DDDD i love the story soo far, I have finally found long chappies of stuff that actually makes sense YEY 333
petrichorus chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
oh god of all that is holy that chappie craked me up - really loving the dynamics between those tree C:
Crimson Cheshire chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
you know i think this story is really good!i mean tala is a shrink when its clear that he is the one who needs one and kai is well...kai...i just love it!:)
mamika chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
wow, I seriously hope this continues. I'm hooked big since I have never reviewed all chapters. but no, the oart where tyson hugged Kai, no way in hell. but, since I am a masochist, I take it in too. small price to pay for all this ;)

yes, I'm all pro-yaoi, but I'm still not a fan of those actual scenes, so sadly this probably was my least favorite chap. still, it was awesome (although still no floor paint , i'm easily obsessed with random stuff). hah, when brian walked in, priceless!

nothing else to say, for now. take care, have fun with inspiration
mamika chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Tala grabbing on like that could scare the shit out of anyone

that was so fun! I still laugh at it, and I have read it three times. yes, still funny, jsut looking it up there

and brian and Kai's conversations are so fun, making fun of each others! and the pasta scene, I wish I were there to see it. and brian with his all knowing smirks, hahahah.

maybe I shouldn't praise this so much, you might get , I'm having too much fun, although there wasn't any floor paint guy xD

I wish i could write this funny and interesting stories, I'll bow to you excelence (somehow, I doubt if it's written like that. also, I should be writing next chap to my fic, but I cant stop this, it's too fun to read this fic. in case I haven't made it clear yet, I think I seriously like this stoooryyy)
mamika chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
where did you come up with cooling a hand in ice cream box? that was hilarious!and brian and tala are fun to watch. and I was right, the floor paint guy is fun too.