Reviews for Joined in Blood
JaneScarlett chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
You write beautifully!

and it's an interesting story. You're keeping a good pace at driving the plot, and displaying excellent characterization.

I hope you keep writing! looking forward to reading more.
chibinovachan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Intruiging idea! There are many possibilities here and I cant wait to see where you take it. Your major strength is that youre quite knowledgable of Kligon culture and Trek in general. Youre also great at believable dialog. The only complaint I have is things seem a bit rushed here. Id have liked to see more of a buildup to the point Sylva got Dax and more detail about her fathers demise. Also so far I dont know much about the characters though I hope youll clarify in later chapters. Good start!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hello! It's me :) I thought I'd throw you a review. I admit that I have never seen DS9, but I have seen the original and a bit of next generation, and I did some research! (I know, spoilers when I eventually want to see the show, but I wanted to read your story!) Though I have only a foggy understanding of the background, this was interesting and very well written! You clearly have talent for storytelling! If you ever write something doctor who related (I know, gosh, I'm not a very varied nerd. The only fan fiction I really follow besides the stuff written by authors I like is DW and Harry Potter.) You should definitely continue and don't get discouraged due to lack of reviews! You were literally my second review after starting 3 stories, and the first I didn't have to beg for! Still, any review makes me happy. I think lots of people read, but don't review, even though they follow the story!