Reviews for Beautiful Raven
SaiyaCat chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
So Funny that Only Harry can Tell Severus when their Pregnant!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Aawww Severus is so Sweet
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Yknow Harry it doesn't have to be the malfoys. One of them is married and tried to kill you in a hallway when you were twelve. It could be any of the Weasleys anyway. It could be Fred and George, Bill and Charlie, Charlie and Fred, or the patil twins, the creevy brothers, Victor Krum and a cousin of his, literally anyone else who has family. Ya doofus. Destined to be with the malfoys indeed. Puh! It's like you don't WANT to think.
Sorry chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
I'm only 3 chapters in and I despise it... I like the idea, but Draco and his father... I'm not one for incest, especially between their father. Harry, well... It seems like all he wants is pity. He outs his whole situation, without a care. Sorry, this could've had potential, but unfortunately, it's just one I wouldn't read. I tried.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 3/15/2016
Loved it wish it was longer though

~Stasia
Vallerila chapter 21 . 2/3/2016
Aww such a cute story :3 I couldn't stop reading, although I have to admit that I was lightly disturbed by the whole incest-thingy but you pulled that off quite smoothly. I really enjoyed reading it, thank you very much for writing this. *-*
ludossarah chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
The father son relationship is kind of freaking me out
RosalieGinnySwan chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
Father and son... Together kinda eww
Hilandraza chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
THE BEST STORY I EVER READ AND I AM NOT LYING!
Heksie chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
SWeet
Tirla chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
Thank you for wring this story. I needed something fluffy and it was perfect.
Cogan chapter 21 . 3/17/2015
Is the red eyed boy Voldemort?
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
NICE! I enjoyed it!
kirsty21 chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
cool
UridiaVoalfa chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
I have read so many of your stories, it's not even funny. You write the best YAOI fics!