Reviews for Canvas for the Dead
i really like this story too bad it hasn't been updated for a VERY long time shame really this could've turned out to be a brilliant story although i can't say much since my own HP story hasnt been updated for so long
Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
I just found this story. I love it! This defiant Harry is hilarious! I could picture the expressions on his face. Please continue this story!
Lulubell12345678 chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I had REALLLy high hopes for this and you never updated :(
Silver wolf chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
This is really good!

-Ok so Harry is a vampire is he still a wizard or its just that his eyes are part of his power?
- Does anyone notice his eyes? Why do they act like there nothing wrong?
- Why is the Voltori happy about Harry being a vampire?
-Why can't Alice see him?
- What about Bella? What part is she playing?
-And the wolves? If Harry is still a wizard will he explained to the Cullens that there shape shifters not actual werewolves?

These are the questions that ONLY you can answer!
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Lulubell12345678 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Is the story discontinued because its good and I don't want to get my hopes up for a story that isn't being updated.
SailorJupiter001 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
plz plz update soon.
Darkspider chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I feel really bad for Harry here. He's utterly miserable, thirsty and just plain...depressed. Wow. Haha. It's kind of refreshing to see a snarky Harry rather than the usual polite, charming ones.

Can't wait for the next chpater!
dhh chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I don't get why you're having Harry suffer and behaving like a child but I could get why he is that why..He's starving and the cullens are just ASS in this story of yours.

Also, why is Harry so pathetically weak in this story? I mean, what's wrong with him..If he was special, then why are aren't he showing or acting on it, somehow, someway?

Your story is very contradicting and just weak at the moment. There are NO comments on his GREEN EYES at all from the Carsile/Edward at all and that IS one of your major mistake if Harry's powers are his EYES!

It interesting enough BUT the flaws to this story is just making me not interested at all!
Pash.Ward chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This has the makings of being a really good fanfiction. So far it is really well written and very interesting! I honestly cannot wait for you to publish the next chapter of it because I really want to read on! You seem to be an amazing author from what I have read so far and I hope that you continue with this story very soon! :D xx
Barock chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Can Harry kill vamps with his power too? O kinda want hom to kill someone so the Cullens would be at least a little scared of him ;)
Keegan chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Love it so far! Keep up the good work! I hope the next chapter comes soon!
Marikili68 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I like your story! please update soon!
shironi27 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Hope your brains working well! Can't wait for the next update!Good Luck!
TheBeauty chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
So, please brainstorm some more for another fantastic chapter ;P
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 2 . 5/14/2012