Reviews for Dreams 02:Balance of Power
Space Lightning chapter 8 . 9/18
The sexism smack in the middle of this chapter was very uncalled for. I assure you, women have the same lust for power as men, and the reason most jedi are men is because most writers are men. I'm afraid I won't be reading any of your stories anymore.
DragonReader99 chapter 8 . 7/25
Um, no, you did not just say that women were too emotional to make good jedi. Women have plenty of patience along with steady goals, we simply don't have patience for those that call us impatient.
Dearest Destiny chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
ummm... out a proverbial window? fascinating.

but good story :D

I really liked it
Momo Spock chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
:) very well done! I liked it, but it was confusing at the end but the force is a very confusing thing I guess :/.
cje24576 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
So glad Anakin lived! I would have loved to know Obi-wan's reaction to his apparent death though. Oh please do a sequel to this! I would love to know how Obi-wan reacts when he finds out Anakin is alive, what happens with the twins, how Windu treats Anakin (seeing as how he nearly sacrificed himself), & whether or not Anakin is allowed to stay as a Jedi. I hope you'll consider a sequel! Please? Great job! Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Why couldn't George Lucas use this story? And if you decided not to save Anakin, you could have Padme and Obi-Wan fall in love and marry. But, Anakin lived.
Love Chocolate Writing chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
I'm glad you made Anakin live. I couldn't stand it if he was dead.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Brilliant storyline. Loved it.
AnakinlovesPadme chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Loved this two-part story, short and to the point! At least they lived happily ever after in the AU!
Heaven's Prayers chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Oh my goodness! This was amazing! I love this so much! Your writing is amazing, I see how you are a puplished author! THIS STORY IS ANSALUTLY AMAZING! I adore how you kept the characters perfect, nothing I couldn't see them doing. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece!

May the horse be with you!
Janizary chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Damn, you have me going for a minute there. ;)

Did you publish this all in one shot? I just got the one update, though has been buggy at times.
Janizary chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
"Now you've done it."

You've done such a excellent job in crafting the image of Obi-Wan, I could just picture his tone and the look on his face when he said that. It gave me quite the chuckle. :D
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Wow. Great job on this. Anakin had better tell Obi-Wan soon, otherwise there'll be nine Corellian hells to pay.

Janizary chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
And because of Anakin's urges, she who's fate it was to be named 'Leia', was instead named Murtle. Princess Murtle Organa. It has a ring to it, no? ;)
dragonball256 chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
THis was great. Almost had me believe Anakin died there. I'm gunna guess Yoda sacrificed himself to save Anakin. :D