Reviews for Dreams 02:Balance of Power
Dearest Destiny chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
ummm... out a proverbial window? fascinating.

but good story :D

I really liked it
Momo Spock chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
:) very well done! I liked it, but it was confusing at the end but the force is a very confusing thing I guess :/.
cje24576 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
So glad Anakin lived! I would have loved to know Obi-wan's reaction to his apparent death though. Oh please do a sequel to this! I would love to know how Obi-wan reacts when he finds out Anakin is alive, what happens with the twins, how Windu treats Anakin (seeing as how he nearly sacrificed himself), & whether or not Anakin is allowed to stay as a Jedi. I hope you'll consider a sequel! Please? Great job! Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Why couldn't George Lucas use this story? And if you decided not to save Anakin, you could have Padme and Obi-Wan fall in love and marry. But, Anakin lived.
Love Chocolate Writing chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
I'm glad you made Anakin live. I couldn't stand it if he was dead.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Brilliant storyline. Loved it.
AnakinlovesPadme chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Loved this two-part story, short and to the point! At least they lived happily ever after in the AU!
Heaven's Prayers chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Oh my goodness! This was amazing! I love this so much! Your writing is amazing, I see how you are a puplished author! THIS STORY IS ANSALUTLY AMAZING! I adore how you kept the characters perfect, nothing I couldn't see them doing. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece!

May the horse be with you!
Janizary chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Damn, you have me going for a minute there. ;)

Did you publish this all in one shot? I just got the one update, though has been buggy at times.
Janizary chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
"Now you've done it."

You've done such a excellent job in crafting the image of Obi-Wan, I could just picture his tone and the look on his face when he said that. It gave me quite the chuckle. :D
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Wow. Great job on this. Anakin had better tell Obi-Wan soon, otherwise there'll be nine Corellian hells to pay.

Ani
Janizary chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
And because of Anakin's urges, she who's fate it was to be named 'Leia', was instead named Murtle. Princess Murtle Organa. It has a ring to it, no? ;)
dragonball256 chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
THis was great. Almost had me believe Anakin died there. I'm gunna guess Yoda sacrificed himself to save Anakin. :D
dragonball256 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Ah Yoda, so cunning and slightly evil lol. Great chapter.
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Liking this so far, can't wait to continue. Horrible how it has so few reviews though.. :/