Reviews for First Love
raven1214 chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Please write more bleach pairings I love them they are amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
WWwwwaaaaahhhhhhh...! Kawai!kawai!kawai!kawaikawai! You are awesome author san please update
Inukyou chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I told you I was gonna have fun reading this story and I meant it. Byakuya's oocness is really quite cute!
Inukyou chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was an interesting chapter to say the least. I'm going to have fun reading this story.
Roses 4 Life chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I LOVED THIS :)
Bleach5252 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
I friggen LOVED IT. i wish you would continue it. :( overall it was amazing
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! :D :P :] x3 xD xP

When I got to the lemon...lets just say I had to leave for a little while to calm down...(and I wasn't even past halfway!) lol

If you continue to write stories like this...then I will continue to follow/read/ and review.

Loves,
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
female-fool chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Its definitely sweet but in such a sweet way! :P There's a lot of humor and that really counts!Kinda missed the "perverted" stuff but it wasnt boring in any way,it was damn interesting coz of the strong plot!Extremely professionally written as usual!
So yeah...Meti,uve done it again - u managed to grab our attention and make us ask for more,always more...
hibari haru chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Okay! This was really fun to read!
Oh, the joy of looking at an innocent Byakuya! *emi*
And Grimmjow is just so... Grimmjow! XDD And I like that!

Very good job!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
FOREVER SOBBING. ADSN- WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I SHIPPED THIS?
MelloMethallica chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
wonderful! Great ending but i doubt byakuya would resist being called queen by grimmjow
bobomobo chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
first, thank you for writing such a great story

seriously, i loved byakuya - so funny

and finishing it of with:

"Grimmjow...?"

"Yes princess?"

"When you become a king... please don't call me 'queen'!"

is just genious, it cracked me up

i loved this story, it was just so freaking awesome

i really loved your humor. you are a genious

and cool pairing, i havent seen it before, but i definatly liked it. i too am a sucker for odd pairings
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
... AMAZING! I absolutely adored this! And you might have me hooked on the pairing too! I don't suppose you'd write a sequel? *Hopeful*

Great job!
geecee chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Nuuu...it's really last chapter! D; Anyway. Thanks for another fast update! And damn you're good at writing the lemon, you know that? xD Delicious chapter, must be one of most detailed first time I ever read. Hot, but also sweet and cute! Byakuya's innocence was very well written, so adorable and funny, and I mean in good way. While Grimmjow here as the older and more experienced one, love him too.

Oh my, I got the hint about their fathers...in first chap, and a previous one when Grimm said Kuchikis has weakness around Jaegerjaques' XD And in the end, I love that the princess find his prince (and vice versa). LOL...what a sweet fairytale.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story, I trully enjoyed it.. Hope you have inspiration to write this pairing again someday :) Zaraki/Byakuya! I'm looking forward when you posted the fic As for others, why don't you try? Your writing is good enough:)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Wow that was hot, sexy, and cute! Mmm young Byakuya. Mmm Grimjoww... You made my day. Really no more? It's sad that the story is finished but thanks for completing it!