Reviews for Time
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
What did the rats have? Tools. The damn things have started using tools and even have evolved a very basic social order.

It's been hundreds of thousands of years. The humans (if they survived the Combine) have shaken the dust of Earth off of their feet and moved on into the wider cosmos and leave behind the bad memories of all the trials they went through on their world of origin. Meanwhile, as is its wont, evolution has has moved on.

Maybe they might even be worth testing with?
Silverstreams chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. I LOVE this story! I actually just had to come back and look for it, because I remembered reading this wonderful fic where GLaDOS and Wheatley eventually became friends, and I'm so glad I found it!

I love the way you explained their relationship-how it took a very long Time for them to tolerate each other. And yet somehow, it just feels right. Thank you so much for writing such a lovely story!
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Yay, finally something resembling canon in this section. I miss actual robots. Apropos, it's worth mentioning that the top trending search on Yahoo this morning was 'robot sex.'

It makes me sad to think about Aperture deteriorating. Then again the ruins of ancient civilizations have survived for thousands of years so perhaps one day Aperture will be like this ancient ruins type of place...complete with a monster living inside of it, of course.

The title reminded me of that Hootie & the Blowfish song. /'Cause tomorrow's just another day/And I don't believe in time./

-FP
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was FANTASTIC. Loved how you wrote GLaDOS's path to acceptance, really great stuff :)