Reviews for Love's Charade
leighann415 chapter 16 . 5/23/2012
Wow, this was so beautiful! I looooooved this ending! Definitely something worth waiting to read! *sigh* One of your best endings ever! *hugs* :)
leighann415 chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
*melts* So melt-worthy! I love N/D going off by themselves, and then the kiss...So good! :) I'm glad Daphne finally let Niles know how she feels.
leighann415 chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Aww, I loved this! Niles touching Daphne's hair while she's asleep...*sigh*! And the awkwardness of making conversation in the car. Nicely done! :)
leighann415 chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Hmm, I can't wait to see what happens on this trip! Too bad N/D probably won't be to themselves much though, hehe.
leighann415 chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
Wow, asking Niles to come along too was definitely brave! I know Niles is only going for Daphne, and I love him for that. :) Otherwise, there'd be no doubt that he wouldn't want to spend all day in a car with Martin! Not to mention, listening to their conversations. :)
leighann415 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Typical Frasier that he would see that Daphne has feelings for Niles. I'm glad it's out in the open though. Sorry for taking so long to R&R this wonderful story! I'll try to do better. :) *hugs*
jessie 33 chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
Beautiful ending to your amazing story, I loved the romantic, and sweet ending.
jessie 33 chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Beautiful update especially the kiss part, can't wait to read what happens next.
jessie 33 chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter they are adorable together.
jessie 33 chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
I hope they will have fun, I'm sure they will. Great update.
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Awe such a sweet update, I loved reading it.
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
Sweet conversation between Frasier , and Daphne great update.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Awesome update poor Daphne , Frasier is sure being mean. :(
samanddianefan10 chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
wow I just can't get over how well written this is. Your writing has just gotten so...good (well that is an understatement!) But I hope you have more like this planned for us!
samanddianefan10 chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
oh great chapter! I knew Niles would say yes!