Reviews for The Blonde Ashikabi
Black wraith81 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
whoo...this is good stuff!..i dare say that it's up there with "unwavering sky"...great work man!,...keep on updating whenever possible
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
So far it's been interesting. I do hope you'll pick it up again sometime soon, this story has promise.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
plural for leaf is leaves. I know it's something of an annoyance what with words like "leaving" having nothing to do with a leaf (though that would be where the bad joke comes from, make like a tree and leaf). So the phrase "swirl of leafs" should actually be "swirl of leaves".
Ashcoort the dragon elder chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
i really hope you dont adabon this story cause its too much fun to read and hope you update pretty soon although you prob wont even read this since its about 2 years since you updated so i guess this story is sadly abadoned because otherwise you are a real dick if you cant even leave an update about why
Madgormley chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
please continue great story
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Got to enjoy the reactions he gets from everyone around him. Good chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Is kind of amusing to read about an "Americanized" Naruto. Not something I see very often, if at all.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Enjoying the humor and like the direction it is going. Ok grammar and funny to read as I said.
mxdgray chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Sucks.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Cool story.

I believe you're the one of the very few writers in this specific genre to have Naruto have sex with his Sekirei, even if it was a means to an end. The vast majority of other stories I've read usually have Naruto dancing around theissue or even revealing his ninja abilities for that matter. It's refreshing to read a Sekirei crossover where he cuts loose a bit.

I look forward to the next chapter.
priceless22 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Fucking awesome
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Do you plan on continuing?
Blazerblade chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Plz update
Gwala5000 soon to be blazer fox chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
okay i get how naruto can get sekirei and plz for the luv of god make karabusa his sekire also miya cuz it won't get in the way of karabusa wanting her wish to fight masubi (did i spell tha write) and seriously miya needs to get laid really bad and like so many of ure loyal fans waiting for uzume's winging. and plz don't abandon such a good story becuz ure one of the extremly rare author who make an actualy good n/s xover than people can read properly and like author of the ninth sekirei pillar one of the rare times i actualy read a fic with minato on it cuz when that guys in i completly quit the story so keep up the goodwork and i would add you to my favourite by i forgot my login code so until i fix that out keeping going bro.
Sillent chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Huh. Uzume seems...different. Some type of America infatuation and a lack of normal behavior.

She spoke, like, once though, so it'll probably show up along with extended dialogue from her.