Reviews for Shion Means Remembrance
SystemsEternal chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Quiet a good read.

Interesting insight into rider, my fav and I feel underused character.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
...Oh my. Oh my god, why? Why would you... Feels... *sniff* Feels bad, man. Poor Issei. Poor Rider. Please...someone take this concept, and give them a happy ending. They deserve it.

...I'm gonna go cry now.
tsy chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
awww poor guy.

i enjoyed this fic. thx for writing it.
olivebirdy chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was beautiful.
10char chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
What a beautiful piece. I'm always a fan for melancholy and this goes above and beyond.
Winged Knight chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Well, that was certainly interesting. This was quite enjoyable. I've not read much good fiction that involved the minor characters in Fate. A great deal of it tends to give the characters more power and influence than they would usually be able to acquire, and the process of them having it is usually not handled well. But this is a completely believable situation. I could easily see these events playing out. This is a great, sad little story. It was a fun read.

Keep writing the good ones.
Patriot-of-USA chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Quite an interesting tale. I could see this playing out in the actual story. Very well done.

Rider definitely gives off the persona of a lonely soul. And somehow Issei's strong honesty connects well with that.
PML7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Nice story. I hope that someday he will break through the barrier Caster put in his mind and remember Rider.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow... A nice, sad little ficlet. Nice way of tying the meaning of the flower to the story too. I'm guessing the idea came from when you were writing Akiha's route? Or at the very least, it the idea was augmented by it.

Either way, a great oneshot. A real keeper.
Neoalfa chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
A tale that could have been from the untold folds of the original story. Masterfully drawn with piercing saddness as usual. I can't express how much I admire the depths of your writing in spite of the shortness of of the story. Your masterful use of the written word is both source of envy and inspiration for me.

I also don't understand why your stories have little to no review when some barely readable stuff are extremely popular. There must be something wrong with the world.

Regardless, thank you for this wonderful gem.
Wickermayne chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Masterfully written. I very much enjoyed reading this story.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
It was a beautiful story, sad but beautiful. Like a cold moonless night's twilight. Well done.

Even though given other choices and following other routes this encounter could led to a happily ever after of sort (both of Heaven's Feel paths have this chance), I don't think they could match the tragic beauty of this one.

It is kind of starnge that Rider class are always ending up being more interesting than the rest.

Blinded.
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You sir made me spill my manly tears all over the keyboard.. I hope your happy :'( Other than that the story is perfect love it! :D
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
O_O

Wow, Arashi. For such an unorthodox pairing of characters, I must say - this worked wonderfully.
Valiant Naberius chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Gotta say, that was a couple different shades of depressing.

Though, on the other hand, I now firmly ship Issei/Rider. This made me wonder what the story could have been like if Issei was a master, or if Rider lived, or a whole slew of other 'what ifs'.