Reviews for Delara
Yay the gifts! Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Yayyyy their discussion was so heartfelt
Yep totally unabashjngly teared up
Aww the fluff of them just enjoying themselves!
I totally teared up at the ceremony
That was very sweet! Am glad that they make sure that Kathryn herself is loved too
Damn they do really have the worst timing! Romance gets shafted once again lol
Glad the pregnancy is getting Kathryn to think about things differently
Haha true that this is the second time with tom's baby lol
Oooph big ask for the captain!
Quadrantje chapter 8 . 1/24
You have a real talent for creating details that make a scene real or make a character come to life. I've seen it in other stories and I'm seeing it here. As for this story in particular, I absolutely love it. I just wish we'd see some more interaction between Kathryn and Tom and B'Elanna, as the baby's parents. I loved the ceremony in this story and the earlier chapter in which Kathryn was feeling particularly lonely and unloved, because of the disconnection between being pregnancy and the intimacy that usually comes along with it, was simply wonderful. I will keep reading this story, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to comment at the end, so I'm taking the opportunity to now.
ghosteye99 chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Very witty, funny, warm and bittersweet where it should be, and liked the premise of the fic (and the way it gets her to open up and trust more is good, too). KJ is absolutely IC, and reacts to the pregnancy exactly as I can imagine her doing - just the right mix of snarky stoicism and vulnerability. One of the best fics of that kind I've read so far.
Lina03 chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Aww, lovely fic, thanks for sharing )
LillyPheonix chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
A beautiful story, with a perfect ending!

LP
pennyd chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful story, thank you!