Reviews for Reid's attempt at Relaxation
fishtrek chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Every time I reread this, I start laughing again!
Shanster chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Omgosh. As someone who is also terrified of spiders and has been caught unaware by them in both the bath and the shower, I sympathise with Reid lol. This had me laughing the whole way through, it was perfect!
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
LOL :)
you like bubble-bath-oneshots, don't you?

It's soo great - again :)

i could quote every single line, commenting "it's brilliant", but I guess favoritin the hole story is easier :)
fixusi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I do know this is "old" fanfic, but I just read this and gooosh this was good :D made me laugh! especially "...Emily rubbing her eyes as she took in the scene. Her eyes opened wide a bit as she took in the full realization of what was going on, but she shook her head, muttering "it must be a dream."" :):)
Shadowed Lurker chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
THIS IS THE BEST. I laughed, ahrd.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is hilarious!
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
funny
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Emily rules! Those big babies lol awesome story
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
HAHAHA! This was hilarious! A grown man afraid of a spider! What kind was it? If it was one of those freaky wolf spiders, I don't blame him!

All in all, this story is pure win.
sharkbaitz17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
so great... :)
cacamilis chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was adorably funny, escpecially the awkwardness when Derek burst into the bathroom. I liked the way you included little details about the lads, and it's such a common situation that it could probably happen. :P Yeah, I loved it.
Immortal Insanity chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was hilarious! GREAT JOB
Buridanical State chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Thanks- I needed a good laugh. This is perfect.
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Omg I feel his pain. I am terrified of spiders and I would have died if I saw one while I was in the tub.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
"Um, Derek," Reid mumbled awkwardly, "trying to bath here."

lmfao funny as hell!